Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, fifamad said:

They are not in massive debt and being threatened with administration? 

If you are talking about last season yes we were better and they struggled but if you are being honest Monk did well in he’s 11 games there, last season is done & dusted, they have a better manager than us (who will have pre season with them and a whole season not just 11 games) and no big debts so if you weigh up the positions now with both clubs ahead of a fresh season I hate to say it but they are in a better situation. I would swap Monk for Bruce in an instant.

I know Bruce isnt great but no shred of evidence that Monk is a better manager

They're still a bunch of syphilitic inbreds so let 'em have a giggle. They don't usually have much fun unless it's under a dirty stained duvet with a close family member.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, fifamad said:

If you are talking about last season yes we were better and they struggled but if you are being honest Monk did well in he’s 11 games there, last season is done & dusted, they have a better manager than us (who will have pre season with them and a whole season not just 11 games) and no big debts so if you weigh up the positions now with both clubs ahead of a fresh season I hate to say it but they are in a better situation. I would swap Monk for Bruce in an instant.

Which makes it even funnier if we were to finish above them. 11 games is nithing. Cotterill didnt look bad in 11 games for them and look how that turned out. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Which makes it even funnier if we were to finish above them. 11 games is nithing. Cotterill didnt look bad in 11 games for them and look how that turned out. 

Yes but that’s because Cotterill is a woeful manager. If we do finish ahead of them I agree that would be hilarious, if we can hang on to some of our decent players, bring in green, Davis etc and get rid of Bruce we would have a chance, I just think Bruce needs to go, I have no confidence in him, we have some good young players but he’s root one football is hideous. 

Edited by fifamad

15 hours ago, fifamad said:

What has Monk ever done to suggest he's better than Bruce?

• Like 1

So when are they going to get their HMRC & FFP moments? The sooner the better or are the authorities to busy with the bigger club to worry about small fry like them?

10 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Id rather have a young intelligent progressive manager than a old fat dinosaur who plays long ball hoping for a bit of luck or individual skill. 

Monk Leeds was one of most long ball teams about

He also dismantled Swansea passing fame

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Monk Leeds was one of most long ball teams about

He also dismantled Swansea passing fame

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Monk

“On 11 May 2015, Swansea recorded the double over Arsenal, making the Swans only the third side in Premier League history to have won home and away against both Arsenal and Manchester United in the same season.[30][31]The Swans ended the season in eighth position with a record points tally.[32]

I think he’s a good manager, easily more ability and forward thinking than Bruce. I think others also agree but won’t say so as he’s our rivals manager. Agree to disagree. 

7 hours ago, fifamad said:

Id rather have a young intelligent progressive manager than a old fat dinosaur who plays long ball hoping for a bit of luck or individual skill. 

What's that got to do with Garry Monk?

Monk's a good manager I think aswell.

Compared to the Cotterills of this world anyway. Remember SHA going about 7 games without a goal after we beat them in February. He was benching Che Adams and Jota and playing the awful N'Doye in the number 10 position. :lol:

Monk reintegrated Jota back into the 11 and had them playing some decent stuff near the end, beating Fulham comfortably had me all confident for the play offs after all.:bang:

They'll be comfortably mid table next season.

BTW have any of these teams who've sacked Monk actually improved? Swansea....oh dear. Leeds finished much lower than they did under him last season. He had Boro in 7th or 8th when he was sacked there, they just about got in the play offs and we dispatched them so very marginal improvement.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Monk's a good manager I think aswell.

Compared to the Cotterills of this world anyway. Remember SHA going about 7 games without a goal after we beat them in February. He was benching Che Adams and Jota and playing the awful N'Doye in the number 10 position. :lol:

Monk reintegrated Jota back into the 11 and had them playing some decent stuff near the end, beating Fulham comfortably had me all confident for the play offs after all.:bang:

They'll be comfortably mid table next season.

BTW have any of these teams who've sacked Monk actually improved? Swansea....oh dear. Leeds finished much lower than they did under him last season. He had Boro in 7th or 8th when he was sacked there, they just about got in the play offs and we dispatched them so very marginal improvement.

Fulham were absolutely dreadful that day. If they played as they did against us they would have easily beat blose. A bad day at the office it happens

Monk starts great then goes through a terrible run of form. Let's see of that happens at the art.

I think with everything goung on at villa in definitely not looking forward to the games against them next season.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Well not content with us providing the humour this summer they've yet again upped the stakes.

Renamed their ground  as St Andrews Trillion Trophy Stadium. :lol:

Yes after all the trophies they have won :crylaugh:

Â