Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, calcifer said:

OK, let's ask you this question. Would you rather us finish top 4 and Blues stay up or us finish 5th and Blues go down? 

Couldn't give a shit about small heath. They are just an irrelevant comedy side dish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Couldn't give a shit about small heath. They are just an irrelevant comedy side dish.

You sound rattled 

mate

• Haha 3

Only just realized even a draw would unlikey be enough for them, as Plymouth have a better goal difference by four and have scored nine more goals, so if they draw would basically need Hull to beat Plymouth by five goals to survive. In all probability just need Norwich to make sure they get the result they need to guarantee play-offs, to relegate these

• Like 1

Norwich won't want to finish 6th either I guess? Ideally they won't want to play whoever of Leeds/Ipswich finishes there over two legs.

Much better to let another team take on that burden,  and possibly fluke a win.  They take on a Southampton team that have been on the beach for a few weeks and might not hit their stride straight away. 

Then you get a final against a supposedly weaker team or a one leg shootout against a better team at a neutral venue that on any given day could end up with any scoreline.

I really think they're flushing.

Edited by MrBlack

I don't think there's much chance of Norwich resting players against the filth. They will want to get some momentum going into the playoffs. Wednesday should be able to get at least a draw and Plymouth are playing at home. Fingers crossed the turd flushes this time around. 

What a horrible week this will be for any SHA fan, we don’t even need Norwich to win, just don’t lose and they’re gone.

I know they’ve circled the drain previously but this is the worst position they’ve been in right? Out of their hands even if they manage to win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What a horrible week this will be for any SHA fan, we don’t even need Norwich to win, just don’t lose and they’re gone.

I know they’ve circled the drain previously but this is the worst position they’ve been in right? Out of their hands even if they manage to win.

2014 was the same. Would've gone down if they'd lost but came back from 2-0 down at Bolton in 90th minute. Even then Doncaster would've stayed up matching that result but they lost 1-0 at already promoted Leicester....10 years on Blackburn are at Leicester...

2017 they had to win at Bristol City and did. If they draw they would've been relegated as Blackburn (under Mowbray) won their final match.

The other seasons I think they were safe on the final day even if they had terrible form in the run ins.

As said above they can't really survive with a draw this time unless Plymouth's defence totally implodes so they'll have to go for it at some stage and Norwich have plenty of pace and quality in their attack to exploit that.

15 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Their fans seem excited about League 1 with uncle Tom set to blow the league away with 50 million in transfers apparently.

There has never been a club as big as them in that league and everyone will be in awe of them. This is what they are saying. Seriously.

They’re in for a hell of a shock. I predict they’ll replicate our first season after getting relegated. Mid table in October and sacking their manager.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Their fans seem excited about League 1 with uncle Tom set to blow the league away with 50 million in transfers apparently.

There has never been a club as big as them in that league and everyone will be in awe of them. This is what they are saying. Seriously.

Wrexham says hello

18 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Bolton stay down, they're a bigger club than SHA.

1 minute ago, bielesibub said:

Wrexham says hello

Aston Villa says hello to both.

• Like 1

That spawny small club will get away with it (again).

1:1 with 10 minutes to go. Norwich will find know their in the playoffs. SHA will pile forward and score.

11 hours ago, useless said:

Only just realized even a draw would unlikey be enough for them, as Plymouth have a better goal difference by four and have scored nine more goals, so if they draw would basically need Hull to beat Plymouth by five goals to survive. In all probability just need Norwich to make sure they get the result they need to guarantee play-offs, to relegate these

If Plymouth were 5 goals down on Hull who need to go for a 7 goal win to have a chance of overtaking Norwich, then at least they would be concerned about losing to Blues and possibly finishing 7th in that case. And that’s if they’re not motivated enough just to 5th and avoid Leeds or Ipswich.

Really can’t see Norwich quite being safe enough to rest players, even though Wagner has done it before.

Norwich might rest a few, but will still put out a strong team, and also probably going to unleash Jonathan Rowe as he needs game time after injury

20 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

thankfully we're not in League One

I thought you meant "bigger club that's ever been in Division Three".

There are dozens bigger than small queef who've been there, including us.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/156431-surviving-birmingham/page/2/#comments

A whole thread on Norwich forum on how moronic the noses are, with a few mentioning violence against locals at Carrow Rd.

Love this comment:

"If you have a brain you support Villa, if you like hitting people, you support Birmingham"

And it seems most Sty dwellers who've spotted that don't disagree 🤣

• Like 1

Â