Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 hours ago, BOF said:

They couldn't possibly be.  They're not set up to be a Premier League side.  They don't have Premier League wages.  Proportional to their income, their percentages are probably in much better nick, but it's all relative.  They're in good nick for a club of their size, because they are a club of that size and they're likely to be for the foreseeable future.  They won't be mounting a promotion push any time soon.  Although they do start the season in the automatic places, so that's nice for them :P 

They have Harry Redknapp wages which is worse ;)

On 30/05/2018 at 14:17, Wainy316 said:

Anyway back OT.  I'd quite like to go to a SHA v Albion game and people watch.  Whereas most fans wind up and gesture at each other, what do their fans do?  Blow kisses and stuff?

They all sing SOTV in unison.

I kid you not. Bunch of **** mongs.

On 30/05/2018 at 14:35, bobzy said:

Didn’t even realise this was the Blues thread ?  

I’m still getting texts from my Bluenose mate showing Villa fans crying etc. It’s 4/5 days after the game. What a sad bunch :D 

I really can't wait to get back to JLR on Monday after the shutdown. It'll be very sad in many ways.

On 31/05/2018 at 12:13, BOF said:

They couldn't possibly be.  They're not set up to be a Premier League side.  They don't have Premier League wages.  Proportional to their income, their percentages are probably in much better nick, but it's all relative.  They're in good nick for a club of their size, because they are a club of that size and they're likely to be for the foreseeable future.  They won't be mounting a promotion push any time soon.  Although they do start the season in the automatic places, so that's nice for them :P 

JOta is earning as much or more than hogan. How can that club who has finished below 15th in last two years be affording that kind of wage?

Edited by Demitri_C

14 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

JOta is earning as much or more than hogan. How can that club who has finished below 15th in last two years be affording that kind of wage?

Jota reportedly earning 35k pw, they don’t have more players on anywhere near that. We have loads of players on around that amount or earning even more. 

45 minutes ago, fifamad said:

Jota reportedly earning 35k pw, they don’t have more players on anywhere near that. We have loads of players on around that amount or earning even more. 

Stockdale turned down a Premier League contract he is certainly near that or more. the 3 defenders signed for about 12 million wont be on small wages or Craig Gardner, Ndoye or Kuszczak be on decent wages too

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Stockdale turned down a Premier League contract he is certainly near that or more. the 3 defenders signed for about 12 million wont be on small wages or Craig Gardner, Ndoye or Kuszczak be on decent wages too

They have told Stockdale to look for a new club, N’doye n Gardner both about 25-30k I’ll give you but Kuszcack would be on no more than 10k lol he was their under Rowett (when they had zero funds/embargo) and is an old backup journeyman keeper 

6 hours ago, fifamad said:

They have told Stockdale to look for a new club, N’doye n Gardner both about 25-30k I’ll give you but Kuszcack would be on no more than 10k lol he was their under Rowett (when they had zero funds/embargo) and is an old backup journeyman keeper 

That’s a high wage bill for a tea,m that has nowhere near been competing for premier league.

the biggest issue has been plYers like gabby and that blothe day oaf Richards ones gone thank god but between them they been earning more than 100k. The Lerner legacy still leaving its mark on us.

The title of this thread alone means that we're gonna have to take it from them.

It's the smug dogheads (many have appeared out of nowhere) that are doing my head in. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fifamad said:

Anyone else getting tons of stick from the noses? Got sent this pick on WhatsApp, sad clearings in the woods 

0453754E-C8C0-46F5-802E-1CEA4E440D3C.jpeg

Got to stick your chin out and take it full on.

This is quite funny though, you should tell them that and they wont know how to respond.

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Remember chanting "the blues are staying down and they're going **** bust"? I do.

Of course they're going to take the piss.

Suppose you are right we did, and as others have said guess we will just have to put up with it for a bit, have to say it does feel weird being the one on receiving end, don’t like it much, am used to laughing at them losers. 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't care in the slightest. They are doing miserably poor so they dint have a lot to shout about either.

They are not in massive debt and being threatened with administration? 

If you are talking about last season yes we were better and they struggled but if you are being honest Monk did well in he’s 11 games there, last season is done & dusted, they have a better manager than us (who will have pre season with them and a whole season not just 11 games) and no big debts so if you weigh up the positions now with both clubs ahead of a fresh season I hate to say it but they are in a better situation. I would swap Monk for Bruce in an instant.

Â