Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Maybe but he is 36 years old, he is a shadow of the player he once was. 

Yes, and that shadow in this league would still be brilliant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Yes, and that shadow in this league would still be brilliant.

He was ok for us and that was what four years ago? I dont think he would be that good now even at this level 

• 2 weeks later...

SHA cretins congratulating Huddersfield, some intimating a special new found bond after Wagner made 10 changes at the sty.

You couldn't make it up :D:D

Edited by mottaloo
Spelling mistakes

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

SHA cretins congratulating Huddersfield, some intimating a special new found bond after Wagner made 10 changes at the sty.

You couldn't make it up :D:D

It'll pass. Only hatred endures. 

• Like 1

Decent signing I'd agree, but is capable of a pretty spectacular blunder as we saw a couple of times towards the end of last season. I do wonder how much his quality is, or wether he had a well marshalled and drilled defence in front of him with dunk who I think is quality.

a bit more pressure being put on his goal, which will happen at them, might see a few more mistakes.

Edited by Mjvilla

He is a good player but it speaks volumes about him as a persona/player when he's touted himself continually around to clubs like Chelsea (to sit around on the bench and earn good money) and then ends up at SHA. When he could have been battling for a starting position in a Premier League side. Obviously Brighton were looking at the Australian keeper Ryan, however it wasn't helped by the fact Stockdale wouldn't renew and stating rubbish like Brighton being too far south. 

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's obviously a bit of a comedian as well

I assume players aren't drug tested over the summer.

I can't say I have ever taken much notice of him other than the couple of times he has played against us. He has obviously done well to win the EFL goalkeeper of the year but I don't really think there are any stand out keepers at this level. They all seem to be of a similar standard.

One thing I would question is his motives if he didn't fancy a crack at playing in the Prem. Either he had word that Brighton were bringing in a new first choice keeper or Sha are paying him silly money and he values that over playing at a higher level.

Edited by markavfc40

Surprised by that. Kzuczak is a decent enough keeper at this level unless he's moving on himself.

Good pick up by SHA but let's see who they sign outfield.

Regardless they'll be much improved this season and nowhere near relegation zone.

• Like 1

Â