Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just listened to WM on the way home, one arshlickan Olbiyun fan saying BallBagFace is such a great manager they will piss the league next year and leave Villa and Wolves "in their wake".

Some football supporters really are full of spunk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Just listened to WM on the way home, one arshlickan Olbiyun fan saying BallBagFace is such a great manager they will piss the league next year and leave Villa and Wolves "in their wake".

Some football supporters really are full of spunk.

I have to admit I was surprised they managed to attract a name like redknapp. No matter what we think of him  he is a big name for them.

But I don't think he will be there for longer than 2 years

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I have to admit I was surprised they managed to attract a name like redknapp. No matter what we think of him  he is a big name for them.

I'm not, the owners give me the impression they're another Carson yeung so not surprised as shady attracts shady ;) 

Edited by theboyangel

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

A big name ? Come on he is hardly a big name is he for what he has achieved in football. He has been out of work for 2 years since leaving that huge club QPR in the shit. He also has the big names of Portsmouth and Bournemouth on his CV another couple of clubs who found themselves with financial woes not long after he walked out the door.

The guy is a charlatan. A good bullshitter who the press love as with his big cockney wide boy gob he can't resist giving them a story. I give him until Christmas before he walks out citing knee trouble, his missus not wanting him to work or his dog needing a hand with his tax returns.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

A big name ? Come on he is hardly a big name is he for what he has achieved in football. He has been out of work for 2 years since leaving that huge club QPR in the shit. He also has the big names of Portsmouth and Bournemouth on his CV another couple of clubs he who found themselves with financial woes not long after he walked out the door.

The guy is a charlatan. A good bullshitter who the press love as with his big cockney wide boy gob he can't resist giving them a story. I give him until Christmas before he walks out citing knee trouble, his missus not wanting him to work or his dog needing a hand with his tax returns.

I'd say that is why he is a big name. It doesn't mean a good manager (although he's not bad).

By signing Zola their owners showed that they want someone who is a big name over a better manager (Rowett)

17 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I'd say that is why he is a big name. It doesn't mean a good manager (although he's not bad).

By signing Zola their owners showed that they want someone who is a big name over a better manager (Rowett)

Definitely a bigger name than Zola and Rowett.

Redknapp has 8 letters.

Harry has signed on for a 1 year contract. 'Triffic.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11694/10870997/harry-redknapp-verbally-agrees-birmingham-deal-sky-sources

Harry Redknapp has verbally agreed a one-year deal to remain Birmingham City manager, Sky sources understand.

Redknapp held positive talks with representatives of Birmingham's Chinese owners at St Andrew's on Tuesday, after the former Tottenham manager confirmed to Sky Sports News HQ he wanted the job - if the owners could assure him he would be backed financially.

43 minutes ago, villa89 said:

One year deal? What a stupid move. If your trying to build something for the future candleface hanging around for a year is just sheer madness.

He is going to financially ruin them 

Edited by Demitri_C

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

One year deal? What a stupid move. If your trying to build something for the future candleface hanging around for a year is just sheer madness.

He is going to financially ruin them 

I **** hope so

23 hours ago, Genie said:

Talk of £3m a season deal for 'Arry :lol: How on earth can they afford that in the Championship??

The prediction for being broke within 2 years is looking good.

£4.5 million after tax

3 hours ago, villa89 said:

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

let the fun start.......i cant read, i cant write, i cant use a mobile phone but i sure know how to manage a football team....LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tismyk said:

£4.5 million after tax

I'm not sure how that joke works to be honest. 

I think if it was £3m, then £3m after tax works. But it's impossible to go up isn't it?

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I'm not sure how that joke works to be honest. 

I think if it was £3m, then £3m after tax works. But it's impossible to go up isn't it?

I think it was a play on how dodgy he is and how he might be getting back-handers as well. 

• Like 1

Â