Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It's a good signing, kinda makes you wonder why we weren't looking at him (assuming we weren't) and if we were, how on earth did he end up with those shitbags?!?

I dont get this either surely would have fit the bill for us and no signing fee. Bruce must have johnstone lined up can think of no other reason

That's an annoying signing.  Although I don't see it as a negative on us.  It's possible for other clubs to make good signings and us not be looking at absolutely everyone.

Meh.

I'm struggling to see what people are bothered about.

He is a journeyman 31 year old keeper who has spent most of his career being shipped around on loan at such footballing power houses as Plymouth, Ipswich and Hull.

So he had a decent couple of seasons playing for one of the best teams in this league. Is that really all that impressive?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Meh.

I'm struggling to see what people are bothered about.

He is a journeyman 31 year old keeper who has spent most of his career being shipped around on loan at such footballing power houses as Plymouth, Ipswich and Hull.

So he had a decent couple of seasons playing for one of the best teams in this league. Is that really all that impressive?

This, plus he hardly covered himself in glory in the final game of the season with that last minute Grealish goal. Hopefully he carries that form into the new season.

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He would be a great signing if they pull that off. 

Im not sure he is worth 100k wages to be honest. He is likley to be injured and wont be able to play 46 games in favt he would probably struggle with 23.

I think terry is definitely past his best. Id take him on a free but for half the wages (which he wont agree to)

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If he goes it will because of candleface no other reason

I think he's keeping his options open purely for negotiating his pay. I'm expecting him to sign for a London or south coast club. 

They'll see Terry as a coup.  And it is in one way, particularly for them.  They'll see it as beating us to the punch.  Signing a 37 year old on 100k a week.

I'll see it as stage 1 of Harry financially crippling them.

Evil-Toddler.jpg

• Like 2

Â