Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Jesus..... this is what people from outside Brum generally think us Brummies are like. The best part from me was " i wont mention their name." Seconds later "Villa fans"..... Cant resist can he ? :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I would rather we didnt react as would piss them off even more to think that we dont care

That's actually a good point. We have class unlike those scumbags

I find that video heartbreaking. Really really sad. I mean, look at him, a young man in the prime of his life, yet he can't remember the name of a football club he used to play for only a few short years ago. 

Early-onset dementia is a wicked disease. 

• Like 4

So that is how Craig Gardner feels about the club that gave him his chance to be a footballer?

That's not very nice.

I did have my doubts whether Gardner really was a Birmingham fan or whether it was just to smooth the transition across the city. The obsession he has with Villa proves that he is "one of them".

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

It really is sad that the first thing he can talk about is us. Seriously.

thats it for me, they've won the game, they've stayed up, their fans are jubilant...the best thing they can do is try and knock us...maybe he really is a bluenose after all

Edited by villa4europe

He spent all of his youth career here and something like 5 years of his professional career here as well, you'd think he'd be a bit more respectful given what we've done for him. Without the opportunities we have given to him it's possible he wouldn't have had the 'career' that he has had. 

He's a thick, square-faced, knuckledragging word removed, obsessed with Villa. We were his first comment when he re-signed from arse-lick-olbiyun, and his first comment when they only just avoid the drop.

Pity we can't throw him and the rest of the obsessed vermin into a live volcano.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

So Harry won the same amount of games as Zola did :crylaugh: 2 in 3 compared to 2 in 22.

Yep, the thing is Redknapp is not a manager that's going to build a team for the future. If he takes the job which I suspect he will on a fat contract he will be  a 2 year manager at best and I think leave the club in a mess like he does with most clubs...

So maybe its a good thing :) 

• Like 1

Blues fans celebrated when Villa got relegated and vice versa. It's football, it's "banter" (even though I hate that word). Craig Gardner is clutching at straws to win fans over because he is now a diabolical footballer - desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Villa fans may have been cheering Blackburn but so what, we know the Villa team actually tried to beat Blackburn. What can we say for that Huddersfield team Craigy you little cretin? 

Edited by villanwesty88

14 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Blues fans celebrated when Villa got relegated and vice versa. It's football, it's "banter" (even though I hate that word). Craig Gardner is clutching at straws to win fans over because he is now a diabolical footballer - desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Villa fans may have been cheering Blackburn but so what, we know the Villa team actually tried to beat Blackburn. What can we say for that Huddersfield team Craigy you little cretin? 

Thats the thing the club played a full team and did try win but just a very poor performance. the same cannot be said about huddesfield town who just handed them a early xmas present. blackburn rovers should feel aggrieved at that. 

as for gardner he has been shocking since they signed him, and i believe they have had him on loan and they have to sign him in the summer even if candleface doesnt want him  :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â