Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

What ever happened to that guy on a Blues forum who said he had some info on Tony and was 'biding his time to take him down' or words to that effect? I'm sure I read about it in this thread, but it might've been last summer.

17 minutes ago, hogso said:

What ever happened to that guy on a Blues forum who said he had some info on Tony and was 'biding his time to take him down' or words to that effect? I'm sure I read about it in this thread, but it might've been last summer.

He's just really biding his time.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, hogso said:

Should send the tweet to big tone so he can sue him when he does

On a different note Bristol City have said they will be fielding another load of youngsters so even if Rovers and Forest win blose are going to win again. Talk about lucky bastards two weeks in a row weakened teams 

On 26/08/2016 at 10:13, leighavfc said:

Le mod on SHA talking about "Dr Tone" again...

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2057546

Where does this bloke get his info from, always making claims about how he is a fraud etc 

And apparently one of them has info on him and is waiting for the right time and place to release it.... f**k me these lot seriously got nothing better to do... i suppose when you dont work you have plenty of time to talk nonsense.

My question is this.. if tone is a fraud and didnt have the money then how did he pass the fit and proper persons test? 

Here's the original post. I clicked the link so you guys don't have to - it doesn't exist anymore. I think it's safe to say, shock horror, that the guy was bull shitting.

2 hours ago, hogso said:

Here's the original post. I clicked the link so you guys don't have to - it doesn't exist anymore. I think it's safe to say, shock horror, that the guy was bull shitting.

There is a post on there saying bruce got in a fight with gardner :crylaugh: clowns 

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Should send the tweet to big tone so he can sue him when he does

On a different note Bristol City have said they will be fielding another load of youngsters so even if Rovers and Forest win blose are going to win again. Talk about lucky bastards two weeks in a row weakened teams 

I can see why Huddersfield made changes (although I cannot agree with them doing so) but what possible reason can Bristol City give for not playing their best starting line up on Sunday (are they resting them up for their next game in August)? :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, John said:

I can see why Huddersfield made changes (although I cannot agree with them doing so) but what possible reason can Bristol City give for not playing their best starting line up on Sunday (are they resting them up for their next game in August)? :rolleyes: 

The same reason that some of our fans are wanting us to play some of our youngsters I suppose. They've watched the same shower for the last 45 games, give someone else a chance to take the abuse!! ;)

Have Bristol really said that (e.g. Johnson saying it rather than the local paper speculating). Would be a pretty stupid thing for them to do considering Huddersfield are being investigated and might possibly be fined for last week.

Bristol City played their strongest team last week away to Brighton when there was little chance of them going down so I'd be surprised. Would be fuming if they rested Abraham and played some 16 year old striker instead. 

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Have Bristol really said that (e.g. Johnson saying it rather than the local paper speculating). Would be a pretty stupid thing for them to do considering Huddersfield are being investigated and might possibly be fined for last week.

Bristol City played their strongest team last week away to Brighton when there was little chance of them going down so I'd be surprised. Would be fuming if they rested Abraham and played some 16 year old striker instead. 

This has been blown out of all proportion. Johnson said in his press conference yesterday that they could give one or two youngsters a chance. They won't be making anything like the changes Huddersfield did and I'd imagine it may well be one or two youngsters getting a chance from the bench.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jenko#4 said:

The same reason that some of our fans are wanting us to play some of our youngsters I suppose. They've watched the same shower for the last 45 games, give someone else a chance to take the abuse!! ;)

They have won 4 and drawn the other of their last 5 matches. They are on an upward trend so I would guess their fans would prefer the same team and another win to finish off their season in some style.

9 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Come on Forest and Blackburn

sport-graphics-2008_696556a.jpg

I want to see plenty of these tomorrow evening

Well said. 

And come on Bristol City too. Today by about 145pm I want to be punching the air in joy. A lot of IFs about the outcome we all want but it is possible. 

Still, I thought that last weekend, got excited when they went down to ten men then look what the scum bags did. Anyway. Come on!

Â