Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

16 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Oh come on. He got lucky, he played two sides already on the beach.

Besides the results say more about Zola that Arry.

I do hope he buggers off down south again now, I can't stand the thought of having to listen to his gills flapping next season as their manager.

Still they were bloody woeful before he came. They 100% would have gone down under Zola

Wagner is a rocket polisher

The funny thing is now Huddersfield have Sheffield Wednesday away leg second. That's going to be crucial. If Wagner took the blose came more seriously they would have first leg away from home.

I will be cheering Sheffield Wednesday come the play offs will never forgive them for that 

I really hope Huddersfield screw up now - this was arguably their only real opportunity of promotion with both us and Norwich being awful.

Next season will be different and there'll be more competition for the three promotion spots.

typical small heath though - already had a couple of gloating texts (and they were gloating..... !)

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Still they were bloody woeful before he came. They 100% would have gone down under Zola

Wagner is a rocket polisher

I think even Zola could have mustered a win over Huddlesfield's second team.

37 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I really hope Huddersfield screw up now - this was arguably their only real opportunity of promotion with both us and Norwich being awful.

Next season will be different and there'll be more competition for the three promotion spots.

typical small heath though - already had a couple of gloating texts (and they were gloating..... !)

Gloating messages for staying up? That is absolutely embarassing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Just saw the Craig Gardner interview. The bloke is mentally retarded.

that's a bad thing to say

(comparing the mentally challenged with Craig Gardner is very harsh on them)

• Like 1

Gardner the self progressed with villa fan? Can't wait until this utter shit footballer comes to villa park next season 

Yeah you only needed Huddersfield to play their reserve team to get a win you lame pensioner.

Celebrating like you won the world cup for finishing 18th. Embarrassing small time club.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Blues fans are class people???? Them lot down the road that I won't even name????  Official website interview too, dear oh dear.  Jog on Craig you idiot. 

Sums up the club for posting it on their official channel. Chunts. 

• Like 1

I never knew Gardner was that thick. He can barely string a sentence together! :D

Still those comments will earn him some brownie points with the small heath fans who were complaining he's been **** awful for them this season. 

''Blues fans are class people''

Craig, i remind you of a photo from the game at the sty......still think they are class??

PMSL...:crylaugh:

CwB0xLxWIAAJ0iX.thumb.jpg.bb153408425ee2f2c4d869a41b83b726.jpg

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 2

Â