Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

No it was almost 6 minutes of injury time when he blew the whistle. Everybody was surprised he gave that long. 

All I'm going by was what the commentator said on the radio - that there was a minute left.

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Well, they survived, they did what they needed to. They'll still struggle next season. 

Think they'll do similar to last time. Scraped up staying up and then finished comfortably top half following two seasons.

Like him or not but if he stays on Redknapp won't be having them in a relegation battle, they'll pick up enough wins to be o.k.

Today was another chance to mess them up for the next few years and they survived by the skin of their teeth once again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

If he stays. he's 70 now so really does he need another challenge. 

He said at their press conference if they stayed up he'd massively fancy next season.

There was talk of him being DOF and Cotterill manager. I think he'll stay on as manager. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Apparently the referee ended the game at Bristol with still a minute left. Literally the jammiest, luckiest club in existence.

This....

Apparently the referee ended the game at Bristol with still a minute left. Literally the shityist, horrible, vermin inbred, diseased, embarrassment, disgrace of a club in existence.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Candleface gets his final job. Tbf as much as I hate the bloke he turned it around. One goal conceded in 3.

6 points out of 9

Triffic

Twitchy-Arry-Redknap-in-Del-boy-van.gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Candleface gets his final job. Tbf as much as I hate the bloke he turned it around. One goal conceded in 3.

Yep, it's done his CV no harm. 

2 wins out of 3 and just 1 goal conceded. 

Oh come on. He got lucky, he played two sides already on the beach.

Besides the results say more about Zola that Arry.

I do hope he buggers off down south again now, I can't stand the thought of having to listen to his gills flapping next season as their manager.

• Like 1

Â