Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just can't trust sheff wed or Huddersfield to do anything to help themselves. 

Once again, the turd bobs back up

Just now, villan95 said:

Ooh Huddersfield take the lead

If Huddersfield can hold on and Sheff Weds (or Stoke) find a late winner it's still actually been a really good weekend regardless of what Small Heath do.

Most teams then look like they'll get up to 49-50 points so still loads of work for SHA to do, they probably need to get something out of their last three games in that scenario.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

If Huddersfield can hold on and Sheff Weds (or Stoke) find a late winner it's still actually been a really good weekend regardless of what Small Heath do.

Most teams then look like they'll get up to 49-50 points so still loads of work for SHA to do, they probably need to get something out of their last three games in that scenario.

Yeah I was just thinking if Huddersfield can get their shit together Stoke getting something might not actually be a bad thing 🤔

Can you believe it....Huddersfield concede a penalty in 10th minute of injury time!!!! I couldn't get a feed up so checked their twitter and it said 5 minutes had been added on.

Where do these championship refs find so much injury time from?

That could well keep SHA up as now Huddersfield will more than likely have to win both home games left.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Huddersfield put Turton on in the 95th minute and he concedes the penalty for handball.🤦‍♂️

Just seen the incident, was never a penalty 🤬 one of those where the defender slides to block a cross. Arms were down by the sides and everything.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Can you believe it....Huddersfield concede a penalty in 10th minute of injury time!!!! I couldn't get a feed up so checked their twitter and it said 5 minutes had been added on.

Where do these championship refs find so much injury time from?

That could well keep SHA up as now Huddersfield will more than likely have to win both home games left.

One of which is against Blues.

Plenty of football left.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Just seen the incident, was never a penalty 🤬 one of those where the defender slides to block a cross. Arms were down by the sides and everything.

I'd also love to know what happened in injury time for it to go from 5 minutes up to 99 (when I presume the penalty was given).

Feels like five minutes was generous in the first place unless Huddersfield were massively time wasting after they scored or there was a serious injury.

That's one thing I don't miss about the championship as the refs down there were always terrible keeping the flow of the game going so you'd needlessly get 6-7 minutes added on because it took them ages to wave physios on to treat players.

Â