Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

22 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I have the same concern, however I do think Norwich will turn up. Whether they get a result, that’s another matter. 

But I don’t think they’ll throw the game as such.

As I've said before Norwich last failed to score in a match in January. SHA only scored more than one goal in a similar timeframe once.

Going purely by stats and actual ability on the pitch this is either 1-1 or 1-2 Norwich. However last 20 minutes SHA will obviously push loads forward so either Norwich just pick them off or not too bothered by narrowly losing as that still gets them a play off place.

They should be playing at least to face Southampton rather than Leeds in the play offs going by their respective records this season.

• Like 1

I think Hull are just about close enough in GD terms to stop Norwich throwing the game, besides the benefits of avoiding 3rd place in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

The EFL Trophy groups are drawn geographically, so if things fall right this weekend, there's every chance that next year there will be an EFL Trophy group with Blues, Solihull and our U21s :lol:

Should be a cracking atmosphere blues versus the moors. No JLR shift that night mate

Shit on the Villa being the most popular song, no doubt from every side of the ground (that is open of course)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I wouldn't wish our kids a game against that lot, you just know it'll bring out the violent scum

99% of their fan base then?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

The EFL Trophy groups are drawn geographically, so if things fall right this weekend, there's every chance that next year there will be an EFL Trophy group with Blues, Solihull and our U21s :lol:

Win the group mate. Pride of the midlands mate. Proper Blooz. Won the EFL trophy in front of 120k. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Win the group mate. Pride of the midlands mate. Proper Blooz. Won the EFL trophy in front of 120k. 

120k fingers* from the 10k crowd

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Only 120K mate? Proppa Bloze all on the JLR line mate, or we'd take 2 million with us mate. Town empty matey mate mate mate.

• Haha 2

David Wagner as said 'We like to win and end as high as we can. We are not mathematically safe (in the playoffs). We will go strong.'

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, useless said:

David Wagner as said 'We like to win and end as high as we can. We are not mathematically safe (in the playoffs). We will go strong.'

Always liked that Wagner

4 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Always liked that Wagner

Not since 2017, these peasants could be in National League North if wasn't for him. Take the chance at redemption Wagner!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, useless said:

Great to hear. 

1 hour ago, useless said:

They better had!!!

6 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Was going to say nicely down the toilet, but looks like a Guiness. That would sacrilege to throw one of those away....but with that thing smeared on it, it's already ruined. 

"Think we should go for Ange mate. Be great mate. I'd love it mate.

He'd definitely come mate, Tom Brady and that mate.

Think of all the mates he could bring mate.

Mate.

Mate."

• Haha 2

Â