Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

29 minutes ago, John said:

Heard someone phone Radio WM yesterday in triumph, because apparently they would have stayed up on goal difference even without the points deductions due to their own efforts, they conveniently forget that without the points deductions Derby for example would still have had something to play for up until the last day and I'm sure could have found the odd point to have sent them down. Will the new owners pass the "fit and proper test"? Is there actually still a test? Given some of those that have passed it in the past, I really do wonder. :rolleyes:

Nose in can’t do maths shocker.

They definitely would have gone down without points deductions for Derby and reading.

• Haha 1

Well if you just add on the deducted points they would have stayed up on GD, but that doesn’t account for different scenarios and Reading having something to play for etc. (could say the same for Blues too in the interest of balance)

Edited by fightoffyour

I wonder if they'll be wanting to get a sale done before Tracy Crouch and the governmental group put together the new 'fit and proper persons test'. 

There's talk of the government applying that test annually - to existing owners - which would f*** up the debt traders in charge here very quickly and might lead to a delisting on the HKSE - they won't want to risk that.

16 hours ago, Xela said:

Even the large flags ‘covering’ the lower tier look laughably amateur. They had the whole lockdown period to get some proper seat coverings, like every other club did, and that’s the best they came up with? Just bulldoze it all, for the sake of humanity. 

44 minutes ago, useless said:

Our former goalkeeper Šarkić has been named as their player of the season, doesn't say much for their other players considering he hasn't played since January 2nd, and has missed half their season playing in just 23 of their 46 league games this season, he's also not even their player but on loan from Wolves.

When's the shirt retiring ceremony? 🤔

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

**** me.

This is why I don't do twitter.

What did they dress like before this peaky blinder shit happend? The great unwashed really went all in on it didn't they. 

Embarrassing cringey shit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

**** me.

To be fair. He does tweet some cracking stuff.

Real stuff for the ages.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

**** me.

It looks like the guy in the middle was homeless 4 hours earlier and the other two guys did one of those give him bath take him to the barbers spruce him special things 

Amused to see that if you removed Reading and Derby's points deductions then Blues would have stayed up on goal difference.

Which is absolutely typical of them.

I'm sure they'd have got a DVD out of it

1 hour ago, wict01 said:

Sure I've seen that Gaz Williams around on twitter - think he is undergoing treatment for a fairly severe illness atm so even if the club is still a joke, it's nice they've done something like that for him. I lost my dad to cancer last year, and pre-Covid the Villa Foundation got him and my mum tickets in one of the executive boxes for the home game against Burnley. Nice to acknowledge long-term fans going through a tough time, even if their choice in club is questionable 👀

You are right, he posts fairly regularly on Twitter about what he is going through, I think he is a very unwell man, rivalries aside, I hope he had a good evening. 

Â