Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

Surfing twitter this morning and for some bizarre reason this joker pops up. Now, I understand getting a tattoo of your own club (effing ugly though it is) but to permanently add the SOTV and pay for the privilege/pain beggars belief. 

Then again....this IS sha we're on about here....

Screenshot_20220526-090412_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Surfing twitter this morning and for some bizarre reason this joker pops up. Now, I understand getting a tattoo of your own club (effing ugly though it is) but to permanently add the SOTV and pay for the privilege/pain beggars belief. 

Jesus Wept 

• Haha 1

I think there's a very good chance they could go down next season, they might have a chance of finishing above Wigan and Rotherham but outside of those two I can't see any obvious contenders, maybe Hull, but providing other teams don't get point deductions then I think they could be in trouble.

Of course a lot depends on what they do in the summer, but at the moment they're in limbo with the takeover situation and even in the best case scenario that won't be sorted until very close to the season's start.

Bowyer apparently on Talksport this morning saying by the time they will be able to bring in players it will be the ones other teams don't want or words to that effect, also said they have to cut the wage bill; after players being released and others going back to their parent clubs after loans, their squad is small enough as it is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

I think there's a very good chance they could go down next season, they might have a chance of finishing above Wigan and Rotherham but outside of those two I can't see any obvious contenders, maybe Hull, but providing other teams don't get point deductions then I think they could be in trouble.

Of course a lot depends on what they do in the summer, but at the moment they're in limbo with the takeover situation and even in the best case scenario that won't be sorted until very close to the season's start.

Bowyer apparently on Talksport this morning saying by the time they will be able to bring in players it will be the ones other teams don't want or words to that effect, also said they have to cut the wage bill; after players being released and others going back to their parent clubs after loans, their squad is small enough as it is.

Well he said this and it seems pretty grim for the blosers

"If the ownership happens it is not going to change anything on the financial side because on the Financial Fair Play we have to cut back – that’s whether with this owner or another owner it makes no difference. At the end of the day we have got players that are on this contract and that has to change. There is no excuse for the way we finished last season, that was us performing and we didn’t take chances that we created, so we plan for next season and then we move forward."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well he said this and it seems pretty grim for the blosers

"If the ownership happens it is not going to change anything on the financial side because on the Financial Fair Play we have to cut back – that’s whether with this owner or another owner it makes no difference. At the end of the day we have got players that are on this contract and that has to change. There is no excuse for the way we finished last season, that was us performing and we didn’t take chances that we created, so we plan for next season and then we move forward."

But at least they'll get the stadium repairs done so the 15k can spread out a bit. 

Basically says whoever comes in (new owners) they are stuffed because they are financially screwed.

The forst thing they need to do is send deeney to the glue factory. He has been a absolute disaster for them and im pretty sure he is being paid a lot of money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Why is the Bham City part all faded but the Villa part is in bold and the focus of the tattoo?   I think he’s a closet Villa fan.

He is a closet something that’s for sure

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

Why is the Bham City part all faded but the Villa part is in bold and the focus of the tattoo?   I think he’s a closet Villa fan.

Thing is, it's a permanent reference to another team - a team he hates - inked on to his body for all to see. 

I once saw a nose on sha forum freely admit that it was normal to hate de vile more than love sha.

I mean....what villa fan would have ANYTHING about sha tattooed on their person ???

Baffling.

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I mean....what villa fan would have ANYTHING about sha tattooed on their person ???

Baffling.

If it wasn’t for this thread, I doubt I’d even know what division SHA are in. I couldn’t tell you anything else about them apart from what is posted here. That’s how irrelevant they are to Villa fans and the majority of Brummies.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If it wasn’t for this thread, I doubt I’d even know what division SHA are in. I couldn’t tell you anything else about them apart from what is posted here. That’s how irrelevant they are to Villa fans and the majority of Brummies.

I usually go on there to find out the villa score and all the other villa news.

Very informative 😉

I back them to go down every season in hope 🙏, the only problem is the odds are so short now I won’t get my years of money back , il still do it for the pleasure though , this is the year and then never to be seen again FRO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Thing is, it's a permanent reference to another team - a team he hates - inked on to his body for all to see. 

I once saw a nose on sha forum freely admit that it was normal to hate de vile more than love sha.

Baffling.

Thing is, you don’t need anything else to represent people like him if you were already born with an arsehole.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Sorry, but this is just baffling.

What relegation is he talking about? Our relegation in 2016, where he is only 6 years late, or the the one they are having at the end of next season?

What an oddcock.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AJ said:

Sorry, but this is just baffling.

What relegation is he talking about? Our relegation in 2016, where he is only 6 years late, or the the one they are having at the end of next season?

What an oddcock.

To give him the benefit of any doubt I'd say it's an old tweet that somehow popped up on my timeline, so it must be from 2016.

If it isn't,  then he is a total moron.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, useless said:

I think there's a very good chance they could go down next season

Even the biggest, most stubborn turd flushes eventually. 

7 hours ago, mottaloo said:

To give him the benefit of any doubt I'd say it's an old tweet that somehow popped up on my timeline, so it must be from 2016.

If it isn't,  then he is a total moron.

I really don't think that is the guide you need to establish that he's a total moron. 

• Haha 3

Â