Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Interviewer : So Craig, thank you for applying for this position. Can you please tell us why you feel you are suitable for the job and what skills you believe you have that will enhance our club ?

CG: Erm.... I'm proppa blooze mate.

Interviewer: Excellent ! When can you start ?

He's like Jen from the IT Crowd, but far, far uglier! 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Interviewer : So Craig, thank you for applying for this position. Can you please tell us why you feel you are suitable for the job and what skills you believe you have that will enhance our club ?

CG: Erm.... I'm proppa blooze mate.

Interviewer: Excellent ! When can you start ?

Interviewer: Oh, yeah.  One last thing,  do you drink up town mate ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, turnbull said:

He's like Jen from the IT Crowd, but far, far uglier! 

I hope someone has given him their league status in a black box and told him not to drop it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As much as I dislike them, they have a cool badge. From strictly a design perspective, it is unique, instantly recognizable and has a retro-modern style to it, if that makes any sense. It's the only good thing about them.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

As much as I dislike them, they have a cool badge. From strictly a design perspective, it is unique, instantly recognizable and has a retro-modern style to it, if that makes any sense. It's the only good thing about them.

No giving them any credit allowed. 

Mate. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

12 hours ago, maqroll said:

You gotta be joking

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, maqroll said:

I think you should change your VT password as it seems your account has been compromised by a bloozer.

• Haha 1

He's right about their league position though, I don't actually want them to get relegated because that would come with optimism of promotion next year

I'd rather they languished in 19th for all eternity, never going up, never even having that last day celebration of staying up, just an utterly pointless club, lose to league 2 teams in the first round of the Cup each year, never get to play us again, fans killed off by boredom getting less than 10k at home games and no one knowing why they even bother existing 

• Like 1

I’m another that’s quite happy with their current level, it’s perfect for maximum suffering. I want them to stay in a state of misery forever. 

Because, suppose they do actually properly go under, what will happen to their fans? I know they’ve not got many to worry about.

Will they give up on football (already happened) to focus on better inter-family ‘relations’?
Or will they change team? Some would go and support Solihull Moors, sure. Some might start glory hunting the scum six. Some might go to the albion or Coventry where they can wank each other silly to a chorus of SOTV…. 

But some might try and infiltrate Villa, and we really don’t want that. Especially so soon after the biggest health crisis of our lifetimes, we don’t want that happening again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m another that’s quite happy with their current level,

Not for me. There is always the slim chance that a competent owner could take them over, so I’d prefer if they just disappeared. Or at least found a level somewhere in the conference sharing a stadium with Bordesley Green. 

Â