Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

30 minutes ago, av1 said:

Not for me. There is always the slim chance that a competent owner could take them over, so I’d prefer if they just disappeared. Or at least found a level somewhere in the conference sharing a stadium with Bordesley Green. 

This ^^^

Even though we claim 99.99% of spawiness rights, I would rest easier if they were bottom 4 of league 2 forever.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, av1 said:

Not for me. There is always the slim chance that a competent owner could take them over, so I’d prefer if they just disappeared. Or at least found a level somewhere in the conference sharing a stadium with Bordesley Green. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

proppa Blues @maqroll is , drinks in town when over here and not in the shires like Vile, wears the badge on his chain with pride SOTV KRO. Family tree shows all his relatives worked at JLR, Dad was at Wembley when Taity, legend mate, lifted the cup in the double year. 

mate

I'll have you refer to my previous post just before my offending post to settle any and all controversy!

From a design perspective, viewed objectively, it's a well designed badge, I stand by the statement. 

But I'll not have my Anti-SHA  credentials questioned. I shared an apartment with a Nose from Brum for two long years and he made me dislike them more than I already did! I've paid my dues!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

He's right about their league position though, I don't actually want them to get relegated because that would come with optimism of promotion next year

I'd rather they languished in 19th for all eternity, never going up, never even having that last day celebration of staying up, just an utterly pointless club, lose to league 2 teams in the first round of the Cup each year, never get to play us again, fans killed off by boredom getting less than 10k at home games and no one knowing why they even bother existing 

You aren't considering relegation plus starting in League 1 on -20

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'll have you refer to my previous post just before my offending post to settle any and all controversy!

From a design perspective, viewed objectively, it's a well designed badge, I stand by the statement. 

But I'll not have my Anti-SHA  credentials questioned. I shared an apartment with a Nose from Brum for two long years and he made me dislike them more than I already did! I've paid my dues!

Proppa Blues is @maqroll’s roommate…………

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m another that’s quite happy with their current level, it’s perfect for maximum suffering. I want them to stay in a state of misery forever. 

Because, suppose they do actually properly go under, what will happen to their fans? I know they’ve not got many to worry about.

Will they give up on football (already happened) to focus on better inter-family ‘relations’?
Or will they change team? Some would go and support Solihull Moors, sure. Some might start glory hunting the scum six. Some might go to the albion or Coventry where they can wank each other silly to a chorus of SOTV…. 

But some might try and infiltrate Villa, and we really don’t want that. Especially so soon after the biggest health crisis of our lifetimes, we don’t want that happening again. 

A phoenix club would be created and would have to start off at about the 10th tier of English football at a guess, so I’m sure the cretins will go and support them.

**** the football league. Conference forever. No hope of anything ever but the smelly smack heads can’t support anyone else either. This is the way. Championship is too good for them casket carriers and even stuck in the championship u bend is way too close for comfort. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

As SHA are a never ending tale of misery I find it difficult to judge their mangers. Is Bowyer shit? He did ok at Charlton tbh. 

They are so shit that they wouldn’t be able to attract anyone half decent, so I’m kind of thinking that sacking Bowyer might be a bad thing for them. 

It’s difficult to know. 

On 22/04/2022 at 23:05, Genie said:

It really doesn’t look like the kind of club Mike Ashley (or any successful business person) would buy.

Mike Ashley’s helicopter landed in Sutton Coldfield today…

• Sad 1

Â