Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

30 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It might be Roy Wood 

He might be a Nose but he's not insane.

Probably.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I nearly added to my post above that he would be the one worry but I still can't see him splashing multi millions on them. It's just not worth it. They have a ceiling that's never going to be exceeded,  not without multi decades of serious investment. 

Well Radcliffe owns ineos hygienecs so maybe he’d buy them to test the new products on the unwashed. Science experiments….

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Bellingham brother is about to sign for Sunderland 

Brilliant

He was the next great hope, losing their best16 year olds to teams in the league below them 

At least their squad numbers should be safe 

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's absolutely no chance of it being Jim Ratcliffe.

There's more chance of it being Daniel Radcliffe.

His first decision as chairman would be to get potter in as manager. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He already owns Nice, they do OK but he doesn't chuck money at them, it's more that they are well ran, they also happen to be down the road from his Monaco base 

Spent 60 million this season which is a lot in France. About to sack his manager or sporting director this week as lost the cup final and not getting top 4

39 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He is suppose to be highly rated, we should have prized him just to see thw anger of the blosers

I’m certain we’d have had a look if he was half decent. The fact he’s going to Sunderland tells you a couple of things.

1) He isn’t looking top class

2) Blues are absolutely skint.

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Spent 60 million this season which is a lot in France. About to sack his manager or sporting director this week as lost the cup final and not getting top 4

Haven't they got the ex lille manager who won the league last year? 

I seriously doubt that Sunderland will be signing Jobe Bellingam that's the daily mail getting their wires crossed because the Bellingham family are close to Sunderland's Sporting Director Kristjaan Speakman, who use to work at small heath's acadey.

He might not be as highly rated as his brother was at that age but he's still highly rated nevertheless and a very good player in his own right, so if he leaves them I would be surprised if it wasn't to go to one of the best academies in the country. Sunderland struggle to keep their own best academy players at the moment, never mind signing one of the best young players in the country in his age group.

One nose's opinion on the div 1 play off final ( I think the poor lad meant "delusional" 🤣) - this was followed by loads of "Wycombe, cos they'd be shitter than us, hopefully !"

Screenshot_20220510-122044_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mottaloo

Some strange stories coming out about their takeover, James Nursey reporting that the bid that Harris brokering is for Donald Muir who apparently also tried to buy Charlton with McLeish, and he's also saying that the Lopez consortium want bring in Diego Costa as a marquee signing, and now the Daily Mail reporting that Laurence Bassini is trying to buy them with money he's borrowed from David Sullivan.

• Haha 1

Just now, useless said:

Some strange stories coming out about their takeover, James Nursey reporting that the bid that Harris brokering is for Donald Muir who apparently also tried to buy Charlton with McLeish, and he's also saying that the Lopez consortium want bring in Diego Costa as a marquee signing, and now the Daily Mail reporting that Laurence Bassini is trying to buy them with money he's borrowed from David Sullivan.

As much as Costa would actually fit in with the angry, knuckle dragging smooth brained mongoloids that story is just utter fantasy. 

• Like 1

Lopez consortium's bid is apparently using borrowed money and buying the club in two parts, seems like they're attempting a charm offensive to win their fans over, interacting with them on social media, being seen at games, and now leaking names like Diego Costa to the press.

9 hours ago, useless said:

Lopez consortium's bid is apparently using borrowed money and buying the club in two parts, seems like they're attempting a charm offensive to win their fans over, interacting with them on social media, being seen at games, and now leaking names like Diego Costa to the press.

Why would costa go to the sty? Unless its for a final pay day?

It sounds shady to me.

9 hours ago, useless said:

Ph please let it be bassini. He is just as bad as the current owners they have 

Â