Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

37 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Bloke are work is convinced it's the Gym Shark bloke. 

He’s a big villa fan so I’d doubt it.

And also, Gymshark have recently done some ‘restructuring’ of the core business so I doubt he’ll be looking at something like this until that settles down.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

13 hours ago, useless said:

Some strange stories coming out about their takeover, James Nursey reporting that the bid that Harris brokering is for Donald Muir who apparently also tried to buy Charlton with McLeish, and he's also saying that the Lopez consortium want bring in Diego Costa as a marquee signing, and now the Daily Mail reporting that Laurence Bassini is trying to buy them with money he's borrowed from David Sullivan.

All sounds very Tony Xia to me... Excellent stuff!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

And they did it wivout no help from thems lot down the road 

You want to know the best thing, the BEST thing - we didn't go out of business, we stayed up on GD excepting the points deduction and we didn't need no help from them lot down the road. Blues people are class people.

• Haha 1

The Gymshark connection is Paul Richardson who I think used to work for them but wasn't the owner, he now apparently owns a company called 'Hera Clothing', he's part of the Lopez consortium.

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Bloke are work is convinced it's the Gym Shark bloke. 

Thought he is a Villa fan ?

The gym shark geezer, I mean.

Sorry......only just read the previous replies !

Edited by mottaloo

Yeah Ben Francis is the Villa fan. Richardson is interested in Blues, 'Gymshark' is the name with pull but he's not the founder or owner of it. 

He is an Executive Director and previously the Chairman, not the CEO. 

He acquired a majority stake in Hera London, but again not a founder. 

He's a good business mind, can grow a business and would be good for them for commercial agreements etc. But he's not going to turn them into a force, he doesn't have the capital. But at this point, Blues fans won't even be dreaming of that, they'll just want to secure the club's future. Maybe he'd be the right man for that?

I'd be nervous of how flashy and open the consortium is being though, if I was a nose, do these consortiums ever work out? Particularly when they are so public with their 'front men' whilst the other parties involved are still a mystery?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

But at this point, Blues fans won't even be dreaming of that, they'll just want to secure the club's future.

If I was a nose I’d settle for a good roofer. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I still dont undertand why anyone wants them? They have huge debts, a poor squad, that's worth virtually nothing. Add in the stadiums **** and thwy dont even own it

Probably a money-laundering scheme. Fingers crossed.

Â