Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If its at an advanced stage like the report says they probably seen them

Easy to cook the books just go and see stadium and training ground and they will run a mile!

52 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Once they see the books they wont want to buy them any more. 

An aversion for books will put them in good stead with the small heath fans.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, useless said:

Birmingham Mail reporting that they're close to being sold, Keith Harris working on the deal. The rumour was that there were three interested parties, the Maxi Lopez one, Laurence Bassini, and another that involved Harris.

So this Harris bloke is working on three deals, one of which is his own? That can’t be correct, can it? Imagine him saying to his own consortium - “Sorry lads, I’ve given it to someone else.”

Unless he’s involved to ensure he doesn’t ‘win’.🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

This looks far, far too good for them and surprised they could afford £8.50.

Look like the testicle shaped balls at the bottom of the left tray have fallen off their club crest.

• Like 1

Harris is involved with just one of the interested parties, and he himself isn't actually part of any consortium as such, he's just brokering the deal, or at least he is according to Neil Moxley, if the takeover then happens, then he will go away and have nothing to do with them, he was also involved with Lerner buying us and has worked on lots of other takeovers.

• Like 1

I hope they find a serious buyer, with loadsa money, the fans get really excited and begin to dream of new signings, promotion and maybe even get that hole in the roof fixed. I want them to get really close to signing the paperwork… and then they pull out and nobody buys them. 

Guest av1
8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just heard on WM that someone is actually going to buy Small Heath.

All I can think is "why"?

Even getting the Sty up to an inhabitable state will cost millions.

It’s why I just want the club to die. 

Heard someone phone Radio WM yesterday in triumph, because apparently they would have stayed up on goal difference even without the points deductions due to their own efforts, they conveniently forget that without the points deductions Derby for example would still have had something to play for up until the last day and I'm sure could have found the odd point to have sent them down. Will the new owners pass the "fit and proper test"? Is there actually still a test? Given some of those that have passed it in the past, I really do wonder. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Â