Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

“We need to stay extremely local to the city centre. If we moved to the NEC with give the City to our friends across the expressway. 
Birmingham Wheels was the place but I think it’s been sold...“

Was “we’d give the city to our friends across the expressway” meant? He hasn’t even got the right vowels. 

And as for giving us the city - on my iPhone in maps I typed Birmingham C…. I…. T…. Y and then that toilet popped up 4th result down. Embarrassing. Type A…S and Aston Villa FC pops up. 

Birmingham Canal comes up before that lot! Kin hell Premier Inn Birmingham was above them in the results and it begins with P! Da Fuq.

The city ,the county ,the whole region is ours you mug! The king will be ours.

Mate!

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Haha 2

As for the great unwashed being from the City, mate, lets not forget that before Aston Parish became a part of Birmingham Small Heath was a part of Aston 

• Like 1

I'm pretty confident that if you asked 100 random people to name a football team from Birmingham, the vast majority would say 'Aston Villa'. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Looks like the Maxi Lopez rumours of him and and some backers taking over could be happening...

I still don't see how this happens.

'Unusual' trading vehicle, Birmingham Sports Holdings, is worth more than £200m on the HKSE.

The actual football club is worth three marbles and half a snickers bar.

No one will pay £200m for small heath and the people that own it won't sell the device they use to leverage money out of the HKSE for peanuts.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I still don't see how this happens.

'Unusual' trading vehicle, Birmingham Sports Holdings, is worth more than £200m on the HKSE.

The actual football club is worth three marbles and half a snickers bar.

No one will pay £200m for small heath and the people that own it won't sell the device they use to leverage money out of the HKSE for peanuts.

Overly generous valuation 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Looks like the Maxi Lopez rumours of him and and some backers taking over could be happening...

Best friends with Messi but not Icardi 😂

Let the rumours begin

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Looks like it's back to the acting for Bowyer.

spacer.png

Haha I’m glad it’s not just me that’s thought that. I really like Michael Smiley so I’ve tried to put the similarity from my mind.

• Like 1

Birmingham Mail reporting that they're close to being sold, Keith Harris working on the deal. The rumour was that there were three interested parties, the Maxi Lopez one, Laurence Bassini, and another that involved Harris.

Just heard on WM that someone is actually going to buy Small Heath.

All I can think is "why"?

Even getting the Sty up to an inhabitable state will cost millions.

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just heard on WM that someone is actually going to buy Small Heath.

All I can think is "why"?

Even getting the Sty up to an inhabitable state will cost millions.

Allegedly for 35m as well? Bonkers.

Â