Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s hilarious that they give out the title of “proper” bluenose… it suggests there are some plastic blues fans who only support them to look cool or for the glory :lol: 

That is why we have lunatic asylums 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s hilarious that they give out the title of “proper” bluenose… it suggests there are some plastic blues fans who only support them to look cool or for the glory :lol: 

Isn't he saying it about the player?  i.e: he could just be a player playing for Blues, but he says he's a Blues fan so is a "proper Bluenose"

11 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Isn't he saying it about the player?  i.e: he could just be a player playing for Blues, but he says he's a Blues fan so is a "proper Bluenose"

Yeah true, but it gets said about fans too. 
As has been said above, he’s at blues cos they pay him, not for the love of the club.

13 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

I went down YouTube rabbit hole a couple of weekends ago and ended up watching a matchday vlog by some bluenose and whilst his content was well presented there support really does have a lot of special needs amongst them!!

Davo or something like that? Good videos seems a well reasoned fellow but the people he interacts with are not the sharpest 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Has Bowyer had a brain injury or a stroke recently? He really does talk in slow-mo.

I've been commenting on Slo-Mo Bow-Yer since end of last season.

Sounds like the fans, probably why they like him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I've been commenting on Slo-Mo Bow-Yer since end of last season.

Sounds like the fans, probably why they like him.

His meetings with his director of football must be excruciatingly long winded and full of words that would score very low points in Scrabble

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was driving behind a car the other day with the number plate 'KRO 4 MOM'.

Surprised they hadn't tried to fit an 'M8' at the end of that.

The driver was all over the place, but then he was probably illiterate so couldn't read the road signs.

• Haha 2

Â