Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Posted (edited)

If they put Tom Brady in goal, they would probably win. He can bend reality to his will, I've never seen anything quite like him. But that won't happen, so they will lose and get relegated.

Edited by maqroll
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

My whole family on my Dads side is from Brum. 

But then I'd not want to beat someone up then have a beer with them after the game is done, I find that ridiculous. 

After all they've said about us, the joy they took when we were in the shit financially, I can't believe any Villa fan wouldn't be sorry to see them go down. 

Have you got mates or family  that are sha fans? Most brummies have. I love football and the villa is my team but somethings are more important and family and friends are one of those things. ( you wouldn't have thought that Thursday night )

Each to their own, I ain't got time to waste on hating anything , other than Putin. UTV. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It's "Squeaky Bum Day" at the Sty!

Looking forward to watching this one. KRO to Ligue Une (that's PSG next season, then mate;)). My prediction is: 1-1 with Norwich clearly already on the beach and my champagne (already in the fridge) cork popping at the final whistle.🍾

Thriller - Michael Jackson Video Release Date: Dec... - Tumbex Hee Hee! :D

Edited by John
  • Like 2

Biggest game in Blues recent history. Home to a Norwich side who may be not quite at 100% for today. Need everyone behind them to secure the three points in a wet, dingy run down stadium.

Except co-owner Tom Brady. He's unfortunately really busy mingling with stars at the Miami Grand Prix this weekend. Otherwise, he'd swap that glamour and warmth for a trip to the Sty in a heartbeat obviously...

#undefeated #uninterested 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, tinker said:

Have you got mates or family  that are sha fans? Most brummies have. I love football and the villa is my team but somethings are more important and family and friends are one of those things. ( you wouldn't have thought that Thursday night )

Each to their own, I ain't got time to waste on hating anything , other than Putin. UTV. 

I didn't grow up in Brum but do know a few Sha fans down here. 

If you saw the messages I got when Grealish got 'punched' and when they thought we were stuffed financially then you'd know why I'd love nothing more than their excuse of a club to go to the wall. 

Come on Norwich 💛💚

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Who's going to knock up a coffin if they go down today? Would be fun to see it carried through VP at the Liverpool game,  especially when the team coach comes through. 

Edited by villarule123

12 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Biggest game in Blues recent history. Home to a Norwich side who may be not quite at 100% for today. Need everyone behind them to secure the three points in a wet, dingy run down stadium.

Except co-owner Tom Brady. He's unfortunately really busy mingling with stars at the Miami Grand Prix this weekend. Otherwise, he'd swap that glamour and warmth for a trip to the Sty in a heartbeat obviously...

#undefeated #uninterested 

It's a sign of their intent mate. Checking out the competition mate. Birmingham 2030 Grand Prix in the 1,000,000 all seater quadrillion trophy stadium mate.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Who's going to knock up a coffin if they go down today? Would be fun to see it carried through VP at the Liverpool game,  especially when the team coach comes through. 

Why would we do that? Look how often we get to use that picture of the coffin in order to take the piss out of them. The chances are, if they do go down, they will come straight back up.

They're a championship sized club who occasionally rise and fall. 

• Like 1

I can’t say I’m particularly invested either way in Birmingham City. It would just be so sweet to see a team that ditched a manager for no good reason when they were top 6 come quite so undone. That they would be relegated with a sponsor called ‘undefeated’ just makes it funnier.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I didn't grow up in Brum but do know a few Sha fans down here. 

If you saw the messages I got when Grealish got 'punched' and when they thought we were stuffed financially then you'd know why I'd love nothing more than their excuse of a club to go to the wall. 

Come on Norwich 💛💚

Think they are probably jealous tbh, and who wouldn't be with the club we support, it really is a special club. We have no reason at all to envy them and that must hurt. As for stupid comments, says more about the people tbh. Alot of sha fans I know didn't want to talk about, the punch,  and neither did I tbh, just an idiot fan. Some people i know knew him and he wasn't the brightest button, grhs. With any group your gonna get a mixture of outlooks towards how they conduct themselves, we have some idiots as well tbh. Not quite on their level.

Edited by tinker
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Would be very small time

• Like 2

As funny as their relegation is, just don’t think about them beyond a good hearty chuckle. Enjoy the obscurity even more in League One.

Â