Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

THE BLUES TICKET OFFICE IS TO BE CLOSED TEMPORARILY.

This is a precautionary measure taken due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases within the UK, with the decision taken to help limit the spread of the virus. 

You are still able to purchase your 2021/22 season tickets online here.

If supporters are experiencing issues logging in online or purchasing tickets online, they can email ticket.office@bcfc.com where staff will be able to assist them further.

The Blues Store will remain open unless stated otherwise.

Seems a bit dubious

2 hours ago, tismyk said:

This is a precautionary measure taken due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases within the UK, with the decision taken to help limit the spread of the virus. 

If supporters are experiencing issues logging in online or purchasing tickets online, they can email ticket.office@bcfc.com where staff will be able to assist them further.

Seems a bit dubious

The only thing they’re preventing the spread of is 3 fingered children and chlamydia.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tismyk said:

Seems a bit dubious

They're saving the city!

Pubs open. Bars open. Shops. Hairdressers and Restaurants.

But closing the ticket office to stop 3 fans a day buying a ticket will make a difference.

Not got a pot to piss in that club.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

SHA are that popular, you can click that link and just go and buy a season ticket without any booking history or anything. 

I bet we’ve got more on our waiting list than they’ve got useable seats in their stadium

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

SHA are that popular, you can click that link and just go and buy a season ticket without any booking history or anything. 

I bet we’ve got more on our waiting list than they’ve got actual season ticket holders. 

Just bought one.

Give a club a ticket purchase and he can feed himself for a day, give a club a season ticket purchase and he can spunk it all up the wall on shite for another year

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Just seen that they're releasing a documentary on Jude Bellingham. Good player and they can be pleased that he came through their academy but maybe they should move on now.

It’ll be more like an advert the amount of time and achievement at the club! 

They have a Twitter feed for days since Villa won a major trophy. They update it every day.

The obsession runs deep. I’m not just saying this to points score or anything but I genuinely don’t care about SHA. I did for a bit when they were humiliating us in the PL but since then the games against them have been easy and they’re just so irrelevant to us. I don’t think or care about them anymore than say Barnsley.

I dislike WBA more, and that’s just a compliment to WBA because I think they have a legit football set up. SHA is just any old lower league team. 

Bellingham's success is the only thing they have. A player that didn't even play a full season's worth of games for them before they retired his shirt. If he scores a goal for England before Grealish does they'll release a DVD and think they've got one over on us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, JoshVilla said:

Bellingham's success is the only thing they have. A player that didn't even play a full season's worth of games for them before they retired his shirt. If he scores a goal for England before Grealish does they'll release a DVD and think they've got one over on us.

Hahahahahaaaa, so **** true 🤣

• Like 1

I’d love nothing more than Bellingham going full on Gardner and declaring he’s actually a Walsall fan

28 minutes ago, av1 said:

I’d love nothing more than Bellingham going full on Gardner and declaring he’s actually a Walsall fan

i'd love it more if we went out and brought him, just the kind of player that would suit us and they'd go into meltdown, can you imagine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A lot seems to be going right for them since Gardner was parachuted into the role as Technical Director, academy awarded category 1 status, what looks like some potentially sensible signings inJordan Graham, Ryan Woods, Chuks Aneke, Tahith Chong, Familia-Castillo, and today Dion Sanderson on loan, as well as Gary Gardner extending his contract. In previous seasons where we've thought things look bad for them surely they're going to go down this time and they haven't so maybe this season it will be the opposite.

1 minute ago, useless said:

A lot seems to be going right for them since Gardner was parachuted into the role as Technical Director, academy awarded category 1 status, what looks like some potentially sensible signings inJordan Graham, Ryan Woods, Chuks Aneke, Tahith Chong, Familia-Castillo, and today Dion Sanderson on loan, as well as Gary Gardner extending his contract. In previous seasons where we've thought things look bad for them surely they're going to go down this time and they haven't so maybe this season it will be the opposite.

Step 1 surprisingly OK summer complete 

Step 2 good start to the season, in touching distance of the playoffs 

Step 3 implosion

Step 4 survive relegation on the last day

Black And White No GIF by ABC Network

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Jordan Graham was finished at this level first time he snapped his knee though a very talented kid, Ryan Wood is a washed up one tricky pony, Aneke again not a player for this level and won't change in his mid to late 20s,  Chong and Castillo not young enough to be wonderkids, not old enough to be proven talent, just non entity signings and Dion Sanderson - had him on my FM21 Sunderland save and he was an absolute cabbage so that's a definite poor signing.

25 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Jordan Graham was finished at this level first time he snapped his knee though a very talented kid, Ryan Wood is a washed up one tricky pony, Aneke again not a player for this level and won't change in his mid to late 20s,  Chong and Castillo not young enough to be wonderkids, not old enough to be proven talent, just non entity signings and Dion Sanderson - had him on my FM21 Sunderland save and he was an absolute cabbage so that's a definite poor signing.

Ryan Woods one trick is confusing Steve Bruce 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, useless said:

Wasn't Gary Gardner a regular sub at the end of last season. Suppose his brother got him a good deal

Â