Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

15 hours ago, useless said:

A lot seems to be going right for them since Gardner was parachuted into the role as Technical Director, academy awarded category 1 status, what looks like some potentially sensible signings inJordan Graham, Ryan Woods, Chuks Aneke, Tahith Chong, Familia-Castillo, and today Dion Sanderson on loan, as well as Gary Gardner extending his contract. In previous seasons where we've thought things look bad for them surely they're going to go down this time and they haven't so maybe this season it will be the opposite.

Have they actually signed Chong?  I'm sure he played and scored against Derby at the weekend for Man U? 

9 hours ago, bcarpet said:

Have they actually signed Chong?  I'm sure he played and scored against Derby at the weekend for Man U? 

They have. Man U said they wanted him for preseason before sending him there though, although I can't imagine who that helps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenfly said:

They have. Man U said they wanted him for preseason before sending him there though, although I can't imagine who that helps.

United probably had about 10 players at the Euros/Copa America, nearly all the midfielders 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

'In what might prove to be the biggest summer signing'

Hard to argue with that part anyway. 

But where will it play? Up front with Hogan? To be fair, it’ll probably do a better job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

'In what might prove to be the biggest summer signing'

Hard to argue with that part anyway. 

I love the fact they actually wrote that down. If it were any other club I'd assume it was a joke, but SHA itself is already a joke so it's hard to tell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strog said:

Mate

Them vilers only eat pasties in the shires mate, not allowed to eat pies in town mate. Proper Blues are Pukka pies, King Trev ad one before every game mate KRO 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Them vilers only eat pasties in the shires mate, not allowed to eat pies in town mate. Proper Blues are Pukka pies, King Trev ad one before every game mate KRO 

Barry Fry was more or less made out of 'em 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Barry Fry was more or less made out of 'em 

Thinking of other fat famous bluenoses what about big fat Barry, RIP Britain’s fattest man. I wonder how many pies he could get down his gullet. Did you ever see that documentary on him and that seating accessory he made enabling him to sit at a café table for his breakfasts‘s 🤣fat word removed

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Ah, you’re not wrong mate. Vilers don’t know wot proppa pasties are. They are probably Vegans, so won’t eat moyte, livin in the Shires and that, mate 😊 KRO, SOTV etc etc and etc.. They break yer art Tom.. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Strog said:

Ah, you’re not wrong mate. Vilers don’t know wot proppa pasties are. They are probably Vegans, so won’t eat moyte, livin in the Shires and that, mate 😊 KRO, SOTV etc etc and etc.. They break yer art Tom.. 

Ya moyn moyt, mayt, or mayt?

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Thinking of other fat famous bluenoses what about big fat Barry, RIP Britain’s fattest man. I wonder how many pies he could get down his gullet. Did you ever see that documentary on him and that seating accessory he made enabling him to sit at a café table for his breakfasts‘s 🤣fat word removed

I remember when they signed Billy Wright from Everton. Cleary liked a pie or three - mate!

Edited by Strog

Â