Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 30/04/2022 at 15:12, chrisp65 said:

OK, first up, I have no dog in this fight.

Today, it’s Cardiff City vs Birmingham City, two delightful sets of supporters and one of those games where its a shame both teams can’t lose.

I was in Cardiff earlier today, and there’s a lot going on, the sun is shining, the bars have seating outside, the parks are open and very close to the town centre. There’s a lot of sport on, there’s rugby going on in the Arms Park, there’s some sort of cricket festival going on at Sophia Gardens. There is a pop up fair ground and some sort of music event. The nice thing about Cardiff being, its all walking distance. From the cricket, through a park, to the rugby, to the castle, the shops, some more park, lots of it pedestrianised… it’s all a matter of minutes to walk around.

The one shitty bit, is the dog end of St Mary’s Street. It’s old school shit, basically its greasy underfoot and there is something fundamentally wrong with the drainage because it just always smells a bit bad. It’s the bit where police have to move on the rough sleepers. It’s the cut through for where all the food delivery cyclists go speeding through. It’s the bit of St Mary’s Street closest to road noise, there’s a busy junction and some building work going on close by.

Now, competition time, where do you think the Birmingham City fans have all decided to congregate?

They have to be somewhere that has the same air quality of Small Heath so they don’t suffocate. 

Or suffa mate! 

• Like 2

On 29/04/2022 at 15:47, bannedfromHandV said:

A phoenix club would be created and would have to start off at about the 10th tier of English football at a guess, so I’m sure the cretins will go and support them.

First time a phoenix club would have a better ground than it's club's previous entity.

• Like 1

Guest av1
1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Just quietly disappear you horrendous cock boils. 

Quietly? I’d rather the Tilton collapses on slow Mo and all 20 fans that have bothered to turn up. 

I’m all for them disappearing but I want something pretty spectacular. I want to see the smoke from Cannock. 

Edited by av1

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Quietly? I’d rather the Tilton collapses on slow Mo and all 20 fans that have bothered to turn up. 

I’m all for them disappearing but I want something pretty spectacular. I want to see the smoke from Cannock. 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s a funny thread on their filthy hole of a forum entitled ‘Stands’. 

20:49, Thu 7 Apr
We need to stay extremely local to the city centre. If we moved to the NEC with give the City to our friends across the expressway. 
Birmingham Wheels was the place but I think it’s been sold...
20:53, Thu 7 Apr
Exactly. 

We claim to be the true club of the city, or the peoples club of the city. 

That goes out of the window if we move to a new stadium outside of our city walls. 

I say this as someone from Solihull.
That ain’t in town…. Mate. 

Also, “the peoples club of the city”?! :suspect:

Where the fook are these "city walls" he speaks of?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s a funny thread on their filthy hole of a forum entitled ‘Stands’. 

20:49, Thu 7 Apr
We need to stay extremely local to the city centre. If we moved to the NEC with give the City to our friends across the expressway. 
Birmingham Wheels was the place but I think it’s been sold...
20:53, Thu 7 Apr
Exactly. 

We claim to be the true club of the city, or the peoples club of the city. 

That goes out of the window if we move to a new stadium outside of our city walls. 

I say this as someone from Solihull.
That ain’t in town…. Mate. 

Also, “the peoples club of the city”?! :suspect:

The peoples club of the city? 

1.2 million people in the city and 17,000 bother to turn up.  Yeah, they really speak to the people of Birmingham alright 😂😂

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, av1 said:

Think Rugeley power station by x 10

FWIW, I do consider them the club of the city.

Whenever I feel slightly blue or out of love with football, I remind myself that Blues are as shit as they are and that their fans are basically parodies of themselves.  They're doing a great service tbh.

Guest av1
8 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Think Rugeley power station by x 10

I was thinking more like Hiroshima 🤣

Â