Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

They may go out of business legitimately

We'll have to dance around with a royal blue coffin.

KRO mate. 

• Haha 1

If I was Derby and Reading I'd be raising absolute hell at this. Didn't Derby get collared for overestimating Pride Park at £80 mil? (I think we sold VP for £60 mil in comparison) I think SHA sold their shed for £40 mil. I mean I'm not even taking the mick here it and the land is worth like a tenth of that. 

Edited by VillaJ100

10 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

They may go out of business legitimately

They should, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if their value has increased on the Hong Kong stock exchange again.

They exist as a device for fraud.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

If I was Derby and Reading I'd be raising absolute hell at this. Didn't Derby get collared for overestimating Pride Park at £80 mil? (I think we sold VP for £60 mil in comparison) I think SHA sold their shed for £40 mil. I mean I'm not even taking the mick here it and the land is worth like a tenth of that. 

It was nowhere near £40m - think it was somewhere around the £10m mark.

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Not really. Did nothing at Boro. He is on the downward trajectory like Bruce, but I am sure he wouldn't turn down one more payday.

Didn't do a world class job there or anything, but he got them into the playoffs (can't remember who beat them ;) ) in his first season, coming in half way through when Monk left them in midtable, and the next season they just missed out by a point, they came 7th. They let him go thinking they could do better and have since finished 10th and 17th.

I'm not trying to claim Pulis is a particularly good manager, but Blues are going to be in a relegation fight next season, I'd have thought he'd get a job at one of the midtable lot with an eye on a playoff push.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Didn't do a world class job there or anything, but he got them into the playoffs (can't remember who beat them ;) ) in his first season, coming in half way through when Monk left them in midtable, and the next season they just missed out by a point, they came 7th. They let him go thinking they could do better and have since finished 10th and 17th.

I'm not trying to claim Pulis is a particularly good manager, but Blues are going to be in a relegation fight next season, I'd have thought he'd get a job at one of the midtable lot with an eye on a playoff push.

He managed Wednesday after it and it was quite dismal. Probably had Barry Bannan on long throws

• Like 1

On 20/04/2022 at 19:26, mottaloo said:

Amazingly, we get a sideways mention in that article 🤣

They lose 5-1 to Blackpool and somehow crowbar in when they were four places and two points ahead of us once . . . 

Jesus word removed wept 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

They lose 5-1 to Blackpool

Small Heath are not even that good mate.

6-1 was the score ?

They might go out of business and that would be a boost for everyone after the last few years.  I wouldn't be surprised but overjoyed if they have a fire over the summer for the insurance on what's left of the ground.

I am unsure of the value now of the club but it can't be much now.  Hopefully one of us wins the lottery and shuts it for good.  Just let it rot like a dead whale on a beach ffs.

• Like 1

Seems Bowyer has gone quite public with his criticism of their owners, says that aren't answering his calls, he hasn't been involved with discussions on their plans for next season, says that every other club is speaking to possible new players but they're doing nothing, also claims 'the world' was offered to him in terms of his own staff and players but now it's the' complete opposite'.

I doubt he will be their manager much longer.

• Haha 4

Â