Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I don't want them to go out of business. 

I just want them to get to the very brink of going out of business so that they are financially ruined and slide quickly down the Pompey highway

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't want them to go out of business. 

I just want them to get to the very brink of going out of business so that they are financially ruined and slide quickly down the Pompey highway

No they can't go out of business as who would we laugh at then.  What they are now is perfect.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Seems Bowyer has gone quite public with his criticism of their owners, says that aren't answering his calls, he hasn't been involved with discussions on their plans for next season, says that every other club is speaking to possible new players but they're doing nothing, also claims 'the world' was offered to him in terms of his own staff and players but now it's the' complete opposite'.

I doubt he will be their manager much longer.

He’s 100% trying to engineer his sacking and subsequent payoff (before they go bust).

I don’t blame him.

32 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

No they can't go out of business as who would we laugh at then.  What they are now is perfect.

A division or two too high, but yeah it's funnier if they are playing out a miserable existence.

9 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I can take them existing at League 2 level or below.

Not for me. I’d rather they just disappear. 

1 hour ago, useless said:

Seems Bowyer has gone quite public with his criticism of their owners, says that aren't answering his calls, he hasn't been involved with discussions on their plans for next season, says that every other club is speaking to possible new players but they're doing nothing, also claims 'the world' was offered to him in terms of his own staff and players but now it's the' complete opposite'.

Well is he really that thick?? What did he expect its not like they havent been like this with previous managers.

Thick as two planks

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Well is he really that thick?? What did he expect its not like they havent been like this with previous managers.

Thick as two planks

Was out in the car with the wife last night and Slo-Mo was being interviewed on WM. 

Wife could not believe that someone who sounds like a chav after twelve doobies was actually a (sort of) football manager. 

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Was out in the car with the wife last night and Slo-Mo was being interviewed on WM. 

You old romantic you, talk about wooing a women, and evening with SLO-Mo. 

I don’t think it will catch on mate. 

7 hours ago, useless said:

He should lighten up. Craig Gardner had hired a load of proper blues and the future is all rosy. They'll continue with their world class recruitment drive of signing 28 year - 33 year old journeymen and kids on loan. It's a proper money spinner.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

A division or two too high, but yeah it's funnier if they are playing out a miserable existence.

The problem with this is if they get relegated, they might get their arses in gear, they might have a few seasons where they win tons of matches, and they may well win the Papa Johns Trophy or whatever it's called before we win any silverware.

Where they are now is perfect, just losing nearly every week, kidding themselves they might get back to the big time, no chance of winning any silverware whatsoever.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Mike Ashley buying them. That's annoying. That's a huge bonus for them. 

Is that as well as Derby and Sheff Utd that he has been linked with in the last 48 hours?

Why would you buy blose? No one knows who owns them, they have massive debts, dint have any assets dont own a stadium. There is literally nothing to be gained by owning them. You would be better buying a league one club like ipswich

Â