Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

If Ashley/Anyone are savvy business people and want to make a big return on investment and have genuine reason to help.  The clubs are Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby.  Not a big investment needed all have decent infrastructure maybe a few debts to pay but bang for buck they would offer a quicker win in my opinion.

As discussed Blues are ****. Best they can hope for is admin and start again.

As is its death by a thousand cuts at present.

Still they have the name of the City.

Mate.

• Haha 2

The initial rumour yesterday came from one of their twitter fan accounts, they tweeted something along the lines that a takeover was close and that Craig Gardner was working hard to get it completed, which is what made me doubt it straight away as I'm presuming Gardner would have nothing to do with  brokering a deal like that. The Mike Ashley came later from their fans speculating about the original tweet, none of this stuff has come a reliable source, least of all the Ashley stuff.

Apparently if they were really about to be sold or even if their owners were in talks to to sell them, then it would be known officially as it would have to declare it to the HKSE.

• Like 2

Sixty year old Milwall fan having to stay over night in hospital after being 'seriously injured' before the game today, a man from Smethwick, Sandwell, West Midlands, has been arrested.

22 hours ago, Genie said:

It really doesn’t look like the kind of club Mike Ashley (or any successful business person) would buy.

A pissed up tramp on methylated spirits would say no to being given that scab hole for free

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, useless said:

The initial rumour yesterday came from one of their twitter fan accounts, they tweeted something along the lines that a takeover was close and that Craig Gardner was working hard to get it completed, which is what made me doubt it straight away as I'm presuming Gardner would have nothing to do with  brokering a deal like that. The Mike Ashley came later from their fans speculating about the original tweet, none of this stuff has come a reliable source, least of all the Ashley stuff.

Apparently if they were really about to be sold or even if their owners were in talks to to sell them, then it would be known officially as it would have to declare it to the HKSE.

Dunno about the rest of it, but the bolded is definitey correct.

Allegedly kicked a 60 year old Millwall fan into hospital inflicting ‘serious injuries’  whom had arrived with his family minutes before at the ground

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Allegedly kicked a 60 year old Millwall fan into hospital inflicting ‘serious injuries’  whom had arrived with his family minutes before at the ground

If you are above 60 or below 12 the small heath will let you know how tough they are. You are quite safe outside that age range.

I bet the small heaths who did this are now their heroes for that away trip.

words removed and I hope they go out of business.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If you are above 60 or below 12 the small heath will let you know how tough they are. You are quite safe outside that age range.

I bet the small heaths who did this are now their heroes for that away trip.

words removed and I hope they go out of business.

Or Blackpool donkeys 

There will be repercussions of this next time they play Millwall in that there London.  My old boss went there when they had a play off game against them a few years ago and said he'd never been so scared in his life. 

There will need to be a massive police presence, revenge will be sought. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

There will be repercussions of this next time they play Millwall in that there London.  My old boss went there when they had a play off game against them a few years ago and said he'd never been so scared in his life. 

There will need to be a massive police presence, revenge will be sought. 

BBA26FE5-8F72-49C2-8BC1-225358A133B5.gif.372f68dcea654f6cc67c8f54ffb78060.gif

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, useless said:

Sixty year old Milwall fan having to stay over night in hospital after being 'seriously injured' before the game today, a man from Smethwick, Sandwell, West Midlands, has been arrested.

Just been reading about this, some outlets reporting he was stabbed. FFS 

Presuming he's telling the truth, and I doubt he'd make something like this up, Gardner contacted that Almajir blogger and told him that he'd convinced the owners to sell up and that good news was coming, which is seemingly where the rumours of him "working his socks off to bring in new owners" has come from, not from Almajir who seemingly doesn't believe it, but from other people Gardner has contacted and told the same thing.

Suspicions that it might be a ploy from their owners to try and stop the protests.

• Like 1

Â