Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

How many times are this club going to get away with their fans going onto the pitch and confronting players before there's a proper punishment

I feel sorry for the donkeys, we all know what happened last time they were up there on mass. For younger readers they cut several of the poor animals with Stanley’s 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I feel sorry for the donkeys, we all know what happened last time they were up there on mass. For younger readers they cut several of the poor animals with Stanley’s 

I’m assuming they tried to cut the animals from behind and received a swift kick to the sister-botherer

I think it's about time we let them have some of our bedsheets for the next protest, seeing as they did the trick, along with a cabbage and Glen Whelan 😉

12 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Is that for real? Jesus Christ

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

They break yer’art Tom. 

mate. 

20 year career? Christ he's so punch drunk he doesn't even know how long he's been involved in the game😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How the absolute **** did they ever manage to get those results that kept them safe again? 

Surely they're going to be found out on FFP and get their own deduction? Can't believe they're above board. 

54 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How the absolute **** did they ever manage to get those results that kept them safe again? 

Surely they're going to be found out on FFP and get their own deduction? Can't believe they're above board. 

Deduction at end of season = their points - points of 22nd place + 1 (+0 if GD favourable)

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

They break yer’art Tom. 

mate. 

It really is a poison chalice managing that shower. I'm shocked they keep finding people who are prepared to stain their career by working for them. I can't see him sticking around and their faceless board will probably want him gone now too. Give it to Troy he deserves it and their fans will get right behind him (as Tommy Docherty once said his preference was to have HDE or in this case it would I'm sure have been them, in front of him)! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

No shit, the guy was literally purple from shouting so hard. But my favourite line was "We're the most successful team in the midlands"

When I asked him how he figured that one out he said it was because "they'd won the most in the last 27 years" :D

That's a convenient cut off point. I said "What about 28 years?"

He just shouted another chant.

Bless

More importantly, where does he think Leicester is?

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

On the way back from Cheltenham a few weeks back there was some pissed up bloke waiting for the train with us, blue nose of course.

He was shouting blue chants as loud as he could. Fully grown bloke, must have been in his fourties. Nobody chanting with him. Plus he was with his wife who seemed uncomfortable.

"He gets pashunut abowt the blouse when he's had a drink"

No shit, the guy was literally purple from shouting so hard. But my favourite line was "We're the most successful team in the midlands"

When I asked him how he figured that one out he said it was because "they'd won the most in the last 27 years" :D

That's a convenient cut off point. I said "What about 28 years?"

He just shouted another chant.

Bless

Is it not 26 years since our last cup win or does he not count 96?

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is it not 26 years since our last cup win or does he not count 96?

I think he was counting that but that only brought us level. 28 years is 94 which means we'd won 2 league cups to their 1

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think he was counting that but that only brought us level. 28 years is 94 which means we'd won 2 league cups to their 1

Still **** embarrassing that this is even an argument. The sooner we get an FA Cup the better. 

• Like 3

Â