Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

10 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Exactly how I see it.  Did they even get punished for the Jack incident in the end?  Either way karma is catching up on them. 

I don’t believe they did.

A similar incident with a Leeds supporter and Chris Kirkland resulted in no action against the club (I think).

So yeah, consistency I guess. But I think it’s incorrect. A reduced away allocation or something would be fitting.

But you can bet the football league if they were asked would shrug their shoulders and say that blues have been punished this season with nine point deduction and let’s move on.

I don’t know what the fall out of that steward that gave Grealish a sly dig. It could be argued that reflects worse on the club, one of their own staff acting that way - something you could say they should have more control over.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

Right, I haven't been paying too much attention to the troglodytes down the road, so am catching up here - just so that I understand this properly... Small Heath have:

• Sold us Jota for £2m
  • Taken Gary Gardner off our hands without us having to pay them anything to do so
  • Sacked Garry Monk
  • Used the £2m from the Jota sale to pay compo to Garry Monk (presumably)
  • Are in massive financial difficulty and are trying to sell their two best players
  • Have given CLOTLET the managers job for at least 12 months - a man with the managerial pedigree of a gooseberry bush
  • Given CRAIG GARDNER a coaching role (Jesus wept!)
  • Have agreed to groundshare with Coventry City (LoL)

Even 'screwdriver' has to feel romantically nourished after that.

I know I am.

• Like 2

I hope Clotet does well against the top teams. That was the trouble with Zola, he was just slightly too shit and got canned, he just needed to stay a couple more games. We need them to rack up the 5/6 game losing streaks, but then get a battling draw against a playoff contender, so it looks like a turnaround, he stays there longer and can inflict maximum damage. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I hope Clotet does well against the top teams. That was the trouble with Zola, he was just slightly too shit and got canned, he just needed to stay a couple more games. We need them to rack up the 5/6 game losing streaks, but then get a battling draw against a playoff contender, so it looks like a turnaround, he stays there longer and can inflict maximum damage. 

I like your thinking. I'm praying to the football Gods this happens 🙏

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

They're quick to take the p1ss out of our bedsheet demonstrations but at least we CAN do it effectively,  or at least get more than just one taxi load to show up.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flamingsombrero said:

Apparently had the wrong name on the "out" banner too :crylaugh:

Yeah, it was Ding Ren....instead of Dong. 

You just couldn't make this stuff up :crylaugh:

13 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

So about the aame as their average matchday attendance then?

In fairness, most if them probably hadn't been released from the cells that early in the day.

Since Monk left them, a few allegations have come out about him, which might make their fans feel less inclined to protest his sacking. Middlesbrough have also said that they're investigating his time with them as well. That and the fact that a lot of them spend so much time making fun of us for protesting, that when it comes to them needing to do something similar they feel like they can't because it makes them look hypocritical.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, useless said:

that when it comes to them needing to do something similar they feel like they can't because it makes them look hypocritical.

I think you are giving them a bit too much credit on a few levels there.

"makes them look hypocritical." - Yet they will happily family up on the small heath tops and hit the shop's like that's OK,  on their problem list "hypocritical",  whilst on there is quite a long way down.

On the club website there's a link to buy the new strip, and the article starts with 

"if you can't want to get your hands on the new shirt" 

Must have sacked the website proof reader 🤣🤣🤣

Â