Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Any chance of a takeover any one reckon? I mean that would be the worst thing for us ad that could save them

Why would a takeover be bad for us. Why would it even register with us

Michael Morrison is their club captain and can't train with them because his contract hasn't been renewed.

My mate that knows Pep Clotet has shown a text today that he hasn't even had any contact from the club about taking over as caretaker/ coach.

What a joke they are :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

What was that?

I think that was what he tweeted

"typical of a small shit club"

Got a load of grief from various fans because Blue gave him his "chance" in football. Which he's defended pretty well.

• Thanks 1

On one hand, you’d think they’d be ripe for a takeover any time soon.

On the other hand it’s a shit club with a shit fan base and aside from carrying the city name, I don’t think they have any selling points. 

If their accounts are as rumoured (horrendous), and you’d have to think they are - being the only club the EFL took action against despite a number of clubs (including us) allegedly acting improperly - then they’re really, really, really screwed potentially.

I don’t know how I’d feel if they actually went bump, not sure I’d be happy about it perversely.

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I don’t know how I’d feel if they actually went bump, not sure I’d be happy about it perversely.

I know how I would feel, fecking overjoyed. 

Nothing would please me more than seeing that hovel in small heath replaced with a big johns and the city's biggest poundland. 

The trainspotter pictured here goes by the name "almajir" and proclaims to be some sort of commentator on all things small heath, in particular their dealings with the Hong Kong stock exchange and the club's financial woes. Until recently, he also ran a website called villaleaks.com aimed at highlighting Dr Tony's finances in the gleeful hope that we were going to the wall (never mind, ginge !). He also posts on the sha forum as El Mayor and the hilarious thing is that a lot of noses see him as some kind of guru, the "go to guy" when crap kicks off at their place - so he's been busy as you can imagine !

He also claims to have had an indirect hand in Peter Pannu's dismissal from the club. 

What really amuses me about this bloke is that he went to the lengths of creating an anti villa website, all about our finances - i mean, there's obsession and then there's this guy !

download (1).jpeg

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The trainspotter pictured here goes by the name "almajir" and proclaims to be some sort of commentator on all things small heath, in particular their dealings with the Hong Kong stock exchange and the club's financial woes. Until recently, he also ran a website called villaleaks.com aimed at highlighting Dr Tony's finances in the gleeful hope that we were going to the wall (never mind, ginge !). He also posts on the sha forum as El Mayor and the hilarious thing is that a lot of noses see him as some kind of guru, the "go to guy" when crap kicks off at their place - so he's been busy as you can imagine !

He also claims to have had an indirect hand in Peter Pannu's dismissal from the club. 

What really amuses me about this bloke is that he went to the lengths of creating an anti villa website, all about our finances - i mean, there's obsession and then there's this guy !

download (1).jpeg

He looks like the kind of guy who would have a lot of spare time.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If they sell Adams though for 15m that will help massively surely which should see them through?

For a time yes. The issue is selling a player like that is likely to result in a negative impact on performance and revenues.

Selling your best players because you are financially in the shit is a death spiral.

51 minutes ago, av1 said:

I know how I would feel, fecking overjoyed. 

Nothing would please me more than seeing that hovel in small heath replaced with a big johns and the city's biggest poundland. 

source.gif

• Haha 1

Please don't mistake this post for me sticking up for that puddle of rancid liquid mongrel shite of a club.

I have blues fans in the family, they are great people and I know other great people who are blues fans. Doesn't mean I don't despise the club and most of its fans to the core but let's not start a personal attack on this guy eh lads? Do any of us know him personally? So he runs an anti villa thing, this affects us how? Probably just trying to look good and show off to his fellow sha fans much like some of us get quite vitriolic when bad things happen to them. 

I'm all for taking the piss and pointing out the real cretins of that cesspit of a club but not sure personal attacks on a random guy is warranted. The club is a joke enough to take the piss out of. As you were.

• Like 4

The fact that he set up a website about us which probably cost him money to run makes him a special kind of obsessed.

Ok....ok..... i apologise for the trainspotter comment...(perhaps i should've said "railway enthusiast" ?) ...and for calling him "ginge".....but the obsessed part stays 😁

• Haha 2

Â