Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

10 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Who was that?

cant remember his name but he would praise them after every game and never posted in on topic about Villa. Disappeared around March :lol:

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

cant remember his name but he would praise them after every game and never posted in on topic about Villa. Disappeared around March :lol:

I remember the word removed well, unfortunately calling a blatant nose a blatant nose is considered post on poster, and I don't want another set of warning points, but we all know who he was. 

Only ever posted to say how crap "we" played, and how well "they" were doing. Unlucky mate. KRO on to League 1. :) 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, KMitch said:

OMG.  I thought someone was taking the piss when I saw that Squarehead Craig was going to be a player/coach for Blose.  I can just see him gathering around the young players - "Tell the press whatever club you're playing for is the club you supported as a child.  That way, the home fans will be less likely to boo you for being a brainless clogger.  When you transfer clubs, make sure you do the same thing again and if anyone calls you on it, just say that they must have gotten you confused with one of your 8 brothers!!!"

Far too much insight and ability to express one's thoughts in that sentence. I have heard him speak many a time - the word removed has got the IQ of a toaster.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

It's times like these I think about the start of last season when we got took over. I went on their forum to see the reaction, one chap wrote along the lines of "Typical Villa, they always come up smelling of roses."

That will always stick with me. In that moment he knew his place.

There was something about the resigned acceptance that they will always be a laughing stock bag of shit club whilst we (the cream) will always rise to the top.
Maybe I read too much into his emotional state from a simple sentence but I pictured a broken man, a man whose entire state of mind hung up us as a club going to the wall, as if that would somehow make his life feel better and less of a failure. That moment, that joy, stripped away from him at the last second.

It is quite sad really. No matter what happens, they will always be absolute tin pot.

4221396001_4866030202001_4865967359001-v

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

4221396001_4866030202001_4865967359001-v

I know that guy, it’s a few years since we had a fallout on another sports forum, which he still runs. Knew he was a bloser  but had no clue at the time that he was as sad and obsessed as that. Bellend.

1 hour ago, turnbull said:

I know that guy, it’s a few years since we had a fallout on another sports forum, which he still runs. Knew he was a bloser  but had no clue at the time that he was as sad and obsessed as that. Bellend.

Who is laughing now bloser.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

That villa "fan" that only ever posted here when we lost last season has surprisingly disappeared 

If this was aimed at me i haven't the reason i haven't posted in ages is because of a job change I've hardly had any spare time, I've just about managed to have time to get to games (luckily i was able to) although I'm sure I was still posting when we were winning tbh 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Stuartc445 said:

If this was aimed at me i haven't the reason i haven't posted in ages is because of a job change I've hardly had any spare time, I've just about managed to have time to get to games (luckily i was able to) although I'm sure I was still posting when we were winning tbh 

Not you unless you are trying to tell us something 😉

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Not you unless you are trying to tell us something 😉

No, i just questioned Smith during our bad run (in no way did i say i wanted him gone or anything anywhere near that) i just read too much into your comment.

I'm glad that Smith has more than answered the questions i had about him, he's performed miracles because he's even got me softening to John Terry and that is something i thought was impossible lol.

33 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

If any other club had all this going on I'd feel sorry for the fans. 

As it Blues, it feels like they should have more crap coming their way.

Exactly how I see it.  Did they even get punished for the Jack incident in the end?  Either way karma is catching up on them. 

Â