Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

On the club website there's a link to buy the new strip, and the article starts with 

"if you can't want to get your hands on the new shirt" 

Must have sacked the website proof reader 🤣🤣🤣

"Shall we go with 'can't get your hands on the new shirt' or 'want to get your hands on the new shirt'?"

"Yes"

"ok!"

3 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

On the club website there's a link to buy the new strip, and the article starts with 

"if you can't want to get your hands on the new shirt" 

Must have sacked the website proof reader 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for telling us this as otherwise by visiting them I might have given them one millionth of a pence in ad revenue. 

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

Thanks for telling us this as otherwise by visiting them I might have given them one millionth of a pence in ad revenue. 

Mind they need every penny they can get at the moment !!! 😁😁

14 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Mind they need every penny they can get at the moment !!! 😁😁

Quite a few small heath managing successfully to get Season ticket refunds via their Credit Cards,  small heath won't do it direct quoting T&C that manager leaving is not grounds for a refund. 

Small heath don't know the Credit Cards are doing this from what I can work out.   They will soon enough I suppose.  😃

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Quite a few small heath managing successfully to get Season ticket refunds via their Credit Cards,  small heath won't do it direct quoting T&C that manager leaving is not grounds for a refund. 

Small heath don't know the Credit Cards are doing this from what I can work out.   They will soon enough I suppose.  😃

they give that lot credit cards?? christ, anyone can get approved these days

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

I didn’t know credit cards could do refunds for less than £1

Their Nan's gold tooth as collateral I suppose. 

In a way she looks back with some regret.  She was really unsure on how they are related but they seemed sure.

I bet she really regrets smiling at her small heath family now when they asked for a loan for a new small heath top they could all share.  Mr and Mrs Roundasf***

On 20/06/2019 at 13:05, VillaJ100 said:

What's all this then

received_1507802782687779.jpeg

There are plenty of lower league clubs out there but I don't think I've ever seen a club and its supporters as trashy as SHA. The absolute state of things. "The Big BCFC Sausage Protest at Trillion Trophy Stadium", **** me.

• Like 1

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 03:05, VillaJ100 said:

What's all this then

received_1507802782687779.jpeg

I cant help imagining the board looking on at this protest, the same way a passing janitor would look at a new virus under a microscope.

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Saw this on twitter the other day :)

IMG_2128 copy.jpg

We should all actively spread around the internet this as their new badge design direct from their board.

"The design team spent many hours coming up with the new design.  The 3 lines represent the M6, M5 and M42 going through or around the 2nd City.  The smaller lines are all the smaller roads leading into the 2nd City of Birmingham and all leading to St Andrews.  We thought long and hard about the bed bug on the top and the crying lion underneath but it's a winner just like the Blues"   

• Like 1

I mean.......who on earth would allow their stadium to be called.........."Trillion Trophy" Stadium......?

Its got to be one of the worst stadium names EVER....and ironic.....

pure idiocy.

6 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I mean.......who on earth would allow their stadium to be called.........."Trillion Trophy" Stadium......?

Its got to be one of the worst stadium names EVER....and ironic.....

pure idiocy.

Probably this lot...

WvvjioR.jpg

• Haha 2

A bit left field, but I work as a business rates surveyor and realised that Small Heath could be in for a bit of a jump in their costs next year.

While valuing stadiums is far from my area of expertise, I think the valuation is based on a revenue model to estimate the rental value. As there will be extra income next year from Coventry renting the ground, their bill should go up.

St Andrews is valued at about £900k at the moment and if Coventry are paying around £1.2m (a figure I've previously read they were paying for the Ricoh), theoretically the valuation should go up to around this level. The annual bill is about 50% of the valuation so they could potentially end up paying an extra £150k a year. Possibly even more.

I'm not feeling petty enough to write a letter to try and get this changed, but if there was another zero on the end of the figures I'd be sorely tempted!

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I'm not feeling petty enough to write a letter

What about the advertising BBC watchdog,  "Trillion Trophy Stadium?"

"I went there expecting to see millions of Trophies all lined up,  shiny and that, you know,  none" 

"Took the whole family. Ruined our day." 

9 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

What about the advertising BBC watchdog,  "Trillion Trophy Stadium?"

"I went there expecting to see millions of Trophies all lined up,  shiny and that, you know,  none" 

"Took the whole family. Ruined our day." 

In my weird corner of the world you'd be better off arguing the name change was so successful that visitors have doubled as so many people want to see the "trillion trophies". (I don't suppose anyone has got further in the count than 1 trophy - the league cup?)

Best thing is the club probably wouldn't want to deny it as they'll be so desperate to show they're better than the previous owners and their 'inspired' name change meant revenue rocketed.

• Like 1

Â