Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

57 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They are all getting refunds today for their ST's,  or so they think anyway. 

I very much doubt 100's of them can rock up at the ticket office and all walk out with smiles and the money in their pocket.

They are 100% sure they can so let's see.  Funny as **** if they go to the games,  funnier if they don't.  I am off work so i might phone up their ticket office in a bit and just talk bolox for 20 minutes asking about hiring a box.  Get my details and so on,  they get all excited.  Cardboard.

Just so it's engaged for the small heath.

Good luck to them. Not like any of them have jobs to attend on a Wednesday morning.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

They are all getting refunds today for their ST's,  or so they think anyway. 

I very much doubt 100's of them can rock up at the ticket office and all walk out with smiles and the money in their pocket.

They are 100% sure they can so let's see.  Funny as **** if they go to the games,  funnier if they don't.  I am off work so i might phone up their ticket office in a bit and just talk bolox for 20 minutes asking about hiring a box.  Get my details and so on,  they get all excited.  Cardboard.

Just so it's engaged for the small heath.

It will be just like the Wall Street Stock Market crash of 1929, "There is no money!" :D

• Haha 1

They're absolutely skint aren't they?

Monk allegedly having issues with players being sold over his head and having to go into the season with youth players.
Not going for a new manager and just appointing an assistant already at the club.

They're ****.

LOOOOOOOOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They're absolutely skint aren't they?

Monk allegedly having issues with players being sold over his head and having to go into the season with youth players.
Not going for a new manager and just appointing an assistant already at the club.

They're ****.

LOOOOOOOOL

I’ve been banging on about this for 18 months, their accounts are an absolute horror show. Probably one of the worst I’ve ever seen in terms of loses, % of revenue to wages etc. 

Doubts were raised about their ability to continue to operate by their auditors. Now revenue is probably going to fall faster than they can reduce their out goings so they have to sell whatever they can.

Its a slippery slope, with large debts to their owners secured on their ground, their fans are now seemingly set to turn on the very people paying to keep the lights on seemingly unaware the impact driving them out could have.

You would have to be crazy to take the job on, that or just there for the money. It’s a house of cards and I can only see it ending in disaster on and off the pitch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I’ve been banging on about this for 18 months, their accounts are an absolute horror show. Probably one of the worst I’ve ever seen in terms of loses, % of revenue to wages etc. 

Doubts were raised about their ability to continue to operate by their auditors. Now revenue is probably going to fall faster than they can reduce their out goings so they have to sell whatever they can.

Its a slippery slope, with large debts to their owners secured on their ground, their fans are now seemingly set to turn on the very people paying to keep the lights on seemingly unaware the impact driving them out could have.

You would have to be crazy to take the job on, that or just there for the money. It’s a house of cards and I can only see it ending in disaster on and off the pitch.

If they sell Adams though for 15m that will help massively surely which should see them through?

It really is a shame for them all this and can only imagine what they must be seeing in their dreams at night:

They have the bluenose duck, wearing the new kit.............

donald duck disney GIF

Then we have the Villa duck, enjoying himself................

scrooge mcduck 80s GIF

Edited by ferguson1
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If they sell Adams though for 15m that will help massively surely which should see them through?

Writing is on the wall , everyone in football will now they are ****ed. They aren't getting £15m now.

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

West Brom have run out of money

Blose have run out of managers 

Villa have run out of season tickets

Post of the week.   Brilliant.

Can someone at Villa or somewhere knock up some lion claw tear - part of the pride type graphics, poster if possible, highlighting the above by Demi...

:crylaugh:

• Thanks 1

Â