Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

On the pulse on small heath alliance forum

"ideally I'd take jokanovic" 

Reply by another poster

"unlikely he just started a 2 year deal with Al gharafa" 

Jokanovic was named West brom boss a week ago. 

I thought that Bilic got the boggies role

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Please don't mistake this post for me sticking up for that puddle of rancid liquid mongrel shite of a club.

I have blues fans in the family, they are great people and I know other great people who are blues fans. Doesn't mean I don't despise the club and most of its fans to the core but let's not start a personal attack on this guy eh lads? Do any of us know him personally? So he runs an anti villa thing, this affects us how? Probably just trying to look good and show off to his fellow sha fans much like some of us get quite vitriolic when bad things happen to them. 

I'm all for taking the piss and pointing out the real cretins of that cesspit of a club but not sure personal attacks on a random guy is warranted. The club is a joke enough to take the piss out of. As you were.

The thing is if your going to set up a am to villa page and start trying to cause trouble at our club then expect you will get abuse from this fan base.

What he does and reports for blose I don't really care but when you start on our club that's when it gets messy.

I've seen a few YouTube blose bloggers and some.of them are not too bad like that brummiejoe bloke. 

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

The fact that he set up a website about us which probably cost him money to run makes him a special kind of obsessed.

Ok....ok..... i apologise for the trainspotter comment...(perhaps i should've said "railway enthusiast" ?) ...and for calling him "ginge".....but the obsessed part stays 😁

You spend WAY too much time on Blues forums. Something about obsessed?

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

You spend WAY too much time on Blues forums. Something about obsessed?

You obviously missed my point. I'm talking about obsession on a totally different level which this bloke is.

I have mates at work who talk about stuff on sha forum including about him, hence my occasional visit there.....but thanks for your concern.

• Like 1

I don’t necessarily want them to go bust, but then I wouldn’t feel too downbeat if they did.

I hate playing them. Of course, beating them is great and all that. But it’s pretty much the only fixture I dread leading up to it. 

I prefer the rivalry with Baggies to be honest. It means a lot to them, not quite as much to us, but there’s still enough of a rivalry and close proximity for it to feel like a proper derby. Generally it’s better natured too, bit of an edge which you want in these games, but not nasty like the small heath games.

Basically if the last ever goal scored in a second city derby is a Villa winner by a Villa supporter away at the sty, while the last goal at Villa Park is a 50/60 yard bombing run by our full back in front of an ecstatic Holte End, I’d be quite content with that.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is if your going to set up a am to villa page and start trying to cause trouble at our club then expect you will get abuse from this fan base.

What he does and reports for blose I don't really care but when you start on our club that's when it gets messy.

I've seen a few YouTube blose bloggers and some.of them are not too bad like that brummiejoe bloke. 

I live opposite Joe. I might add he was the same Blues fan who had Redknapp tattooed on his calf when they signed the now Villa player Jota. 

More recently, he had dyed his gorgeous little Shih Tzu’s fur royal blue. 

Even the tolerable ones eh . . . 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

I don’t necessarily want them to go bust, but then I wouldn’t feel too downbeat if they did.

I hate playing them. Of course, beating them is great and all that. But it’s pretty much the only fixture I dread leading up to it. 

I prefer the rivalry with Baggies to be honest. It means a lot to them, not quite as much to us, but there’s still enough of a rivalry and close proximity for it to feel like a proper derby. Generally it’s better natured too, bit of an edge which you want in these games, but not nasty like the small heath games.

Basically if the last ever goal scored in a second city derby is a Villa winner by a Villa supporter away at the sty, while the last goal at Villa Park is a 50/60 yard bombing run by our full back in front of an ecstatic Holte End, I’d be quite content with that.

I prefer baggies rivalry too, although I've got no love for them either, at least they've won a couple of things back in the mists of time. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I prefer baggies rivalry too, although I've got no love for them either, at least they've won a couple of things back in the mists of time. 

Pretty sure Blues have won something more recently than West Brom?

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

I live opposite Joe. I might add he was the same Blues fan who had Redknapp tattooed on his calf when they signed the now Villa player Jota. 

More recently, he had dyed his gorgeous little Shih Tzu’s fur royal blue. 

Even the tolerable ones eh . . . 

All words removed and you know it!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Pretty sure Blues have won something more recently than West Brom?

Hence back in the mists of time. Baggies have won everything just a long time ago. Blues got a couple of absolute freak results to fluke a cup 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Adams is in talks with Southampton 

Morrison is in talks for Wigan

Oh dear they are going to be in q complete and utter mess of those two leave

I am looking forward to their 1st starting ten when it all starts again.  I think they will play rush goalie for sure.   

In fact,  it will be one of those strange things in football at the Sty next year,  proper roy of the Rovers stuff in that, the small heath ball boys might get the nod they have all dreamed off  "Hey ,Dwanyye it's up to you kid,  7 minutes to go we need a win,  there more than 3,150 people packed in here,  I know you are only 9 and that"

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I am looking forward to their 1st starting ten when it all starts again.  I think they will play rush goalie for sure.   

Do they still have Stockdale and Camp. 2 fine athletic keepers 😂

• Haha 2

Â