Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Wow I’m almost starting to feel bad for them, must just suck being them especially at the moment with everything going on and then being in our shadow and we are flying.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

What's all this then

received_1507802782687779.jpeg

I'd guess its a play on "doing out" (their chairman), protests because sausages look like a penis. 

A pack of 8 will be enough for the protest, 2 sausages each

Before i get accused of being obsessed....that HAS to be fake, even for them ?! I know the chairman is called Dong but.....what they gonna do ? Have a bbq in the car park ? Throw them at him if he rocks up there ?

Ah...old news from 4 years ago. 

Edited by mottaloo

37 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

What's all this then

received_1507802782687779.jpeg

Their Chinese owner is called Rendong. They call him Dong.

I guess it's the polite version of 'Dong Out.'

You'd need a heart of stone not to feel sympathy.

I found out something new about myself today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Every day something new and hilarious from these dickheads.

Gardner as coach, unless he's going to teach younger players how to look gormless I fail to see what he can impart.

Good coaches don’t have to have been good players. 

Gardner was doing his badges in Ireland a few weeks ago (Gabby was also), for once it’s probably a sensible move by them (although first tram coach could be high). He’s already on the books meaning they won’t have to pay an extra coach, wants to gain coaching experience and the players know him.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Wow I’m almost starting to feel bad for them, must just suck being them especially at the moment with everything going on and then being in our shadow and we are flying.

When you start to feel for them... remember this...

4221396001_4860350717001_4860313805001-v

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Every day something new and hilarious from these dickheads.

Gardner as coach, unless he's going to teach younger players how to look gormless I fail to see what he can impart.

How to steal a living as a footballer. whilst being monumentally shit ?

1 hour ago, Xela said:

When you start to feel for them... remember this...

4221396001_4860350717001_4860313805001-v

I love a bit of karma.

Never EVER feel sorry for the untermensch.

• Like 1

OMG.  I thought someone was taking the piss when I saw that Squarehead Craig was going to be a player/coach for Blose.  I can just see him gathering around the young players - "Tell the press whatever club you're playing for is the club you supported as a child.  That way, the home fans will be less likely to boo you for being a brainless clogger.  When you transfer clubs, make sure you do the same thing again and if anyone calls you on it, just say that they must have gotten you confused with one of your 8 brothers!!!"

• Like 1

On 29/04/2019 at 23:00, Dom_Wren said:

Here I am. Having a lurk. And I spit my scotch everywhere!!! You bugger. 

I may have some inside scoop into the new sporting director if it’s the guy I’ve heard they want to hire ;)

Yep after today. Things falling nicely into place! How do I have more ITK at sha than the villa. Cough. Delano. Pm me for my cell. 

Â