Ratings & Reactions: West Brom v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/12/20 at 23:59

BT Sport spending too much time on the red cards, one given for Livermore and not given to Hause....just talk about the game.  Even when we win they find negatives to talk about.....friggin idiots!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Its all about the defenders arm, he pushed his forearm in to the small of Jack's back and then you can see him extend it, I described it as a chicken wing in the match thread, it's a blatant push and absolutely stupid 

What do yanks know about football!

• Like 2

Very comfortable.

Jack ran the show, McGinn was outpacing numerous players. Ghazi took his goals well and was unlucky with a couple of good saves from Johnstone. Traore best game. 

Albion. Rubbish. Rubbish Rubbish. Worst team in the league. Big Sam has a fight on his hands to keep up his record. 
Let’s loan them Louie Barry 😂

Very good, looking better each game, what is notable is that we have been good or very good all season with the exception of two halves of football, credit to SMith and the Management they have this squad taught and eager.

Grealish is still a level above everyone else but it was great to see Traore and AEG finding the net and hungry to contribute. Traore’ s goal was terrific, smart and very quick feet, a lovely finish. AEG could have had goal of the season if he had finished his lovely dribble into the box. He got my MOM for his endeavour and grit, two weeks ago I thought he was finished in this team.

With Barkley to come back, Wes returning too and January window coupled with two games in hand we could really do something this season. I only wish our January business is as smart as our Summer business, if it is we could have a very, very good season and set our selves up nicely for the Summer window and next season, hell we could even win the league! The plan is coming together.....

PS: VAR was bullshit, that was a goal all day long

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 2

Â