Winter transfer window 2020/1

barry'sboots

On 10/01/2021 at 14:14, ferguson1 said:

I wasn’t familiar with Olise until @Villan4Life mentioned him a while back. Looks very good though from the highlights I’ve seen.  

Swift was someone I was aware of but he had a really nasty injury in September which they think will keep him out for the season.  Not sure how he’s getting on but we can discount him.

Like a 'buy one get one free' kind of discount?

Edited by Mr.Messy
P.I.C.N.I.C problem in chair not in computer

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Marco Kana, Calvin Stengs, Ryan Gravenberch, Lee Kang In, Thomas Tavares 

We should be alright for a few years 

Reckon we'd get change from £200m too

I don’t know any of them 😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I don’t know any of them 😂

I usually do a Google then come on here with info pretending like I do. 😂

This lot make me feel like a garbage football fan sometimes. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Harry Pickering linked with Blackburn for £500k.

Be a remarkable bit of business.

Would be a sensible punt in a spot we're light.

Crewe got a really good batch coming through again, Perry Ng and Kirk who I've mentioned before will very likely be playing championship next season or perhaps as early as this month.

15 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Why are you so repulsed by the idea of signing rashica?

I think its more the fact that he clearly doesn't want to come, there were 250 pages of fishpuns tits and memes for half a year, speculation beyond belief, mindgames between technical directors, will he wont he, arguing over fee, arguing over personal terms, injuries, mindless cluespotting in spurious articles on useless websites and twitter and on Bremens fan websites, visits by bremen fans, visits by brentford fans???, more lies, more arguments, the dream, no dream.........

Then you did that thing where you mention him like your ITK. 

He's riled, and he has every right to be. Move on. 

Edited by Steero113
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

I think its more the fact that he clearly doesn't want to come, there were 250 pages of fishpuns tits and memes for half a year, speculation beyond belief, mindgames between technical directors, will he wont he, arguing over fee, arguing over personal terms, injuries, mindless cluespotting in spurious articles on useless websites and twitter and on Bremens fan websites, visits by bremen fans, visits by brentford fans, more lies, more arguments, the dream, no dream.........

We were done like kippers

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I think its more the fact that he clearly doesn't want to come, there were 250 pages of fishpuns tits and memes for half a year, speculation beyond belief, mindgames between technical directors, will he wont he, arguing over fee, arguing over personal terms, injuries, mindless cluespotting in spurious articles on useless websites and twitter and on Bremens fan websites, visits by bremen fans, visits by brentford fans???, more lies, more arguments, the dream, no dream.........

What a load of cod. If i haddock any clue what you were talking about i'd be very crabby. Do you think i was prawn yesterday? Shell i continue? Something else about fish.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Exactly as you describe, Rashica was everything you want from a transfer story, it gave far better entertainment, over a longer period, than any of the actual transfers this summer.

The pantomime of whether or not to re-open the thread was hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Exactly as you describe, Rashica was everything you want from a transfer story, it gave far better entertainment, over a longer period, than any of the actual transfers this summer.

The pantomime of whether or not to re-open the thread was hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣

Added to the fact he is quality. Isn't that what transfer speculation is?

Rashica has had no interest this window and Leverkusen arent interested anymore 

Looks like he **** himself and Werder up in the summer. That clearing in the woods Kosovo reporter didnt help things 😂

7 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Harry Pickering linked with Blackburn for £500k.

Be a remarkable bit of business.

Would be a sensible punt in a spot we're light.

Haven’t seen him play or read much about him before now but sounds like a good player.

Obviously there’s Rico Henry and then you have Omar Richards & Matthew Sorinola as well. x4 EFL prospects whom 1 would hopefully develop to push Targett long term -Henry aside available for pennies in the ground scheme of football.