Winter transfer window 2020/1

barry'sboots

8 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Would take Sturbridge on 6mth contract, with option to extend, heavily incentivised for actual playing time.  Any other takers ???

Upgrade of Davis so yes but like you said 6 month deal

Southampton have submitted a deal sheet for minamino so 2hrs to complete the deal.

Good signing that, I wouldnt have wanted us to have him on a pure loan, but would have jumped at loan to buy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Would take Sturbridge on 6mth contract, with option to extend, heavily incentivised for actual playing time.  Any other takers ???

Hopefully it won't been too much longer until these struggling Villa type moves as suggestions will be consigned to the dustbin of history

12 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

If we signed him on a pay as you play deal then it will be risk free because it will cost us nothing.

Also, he's 7 years past it.

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think you've got the first consonant mixed up. Kiwi thinks something else about him. C......

He's worth a punt. Old Irish money. A quid.

I agree. 

3 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Personally hoping the lack of activity with these blatant holes in the squad means we have some tasty irons in the fire all ready for the summer.

Our form has been noticed across Europe this season. We've gone from "why would he want to go to Villa just to be in a relegation battle" to "they play sexy football" in half a season. If we can have a solid (or spectacular) end to the season then make no mistake that we will be a very attractive proposition to a lot of good players across Europe and I would be amazed if our recruitment team haven't already identified some of those players.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Our form has been noticed across Europe this season. We've gone from "why would he want to go to Villa just to be in a relegation battle" to "they play sexy football" in half a season. If we can have a solid (or spectacular) end to the season then make no mistake that we will be a very attractive proposition to a lot of good players across Europe and I would be amazed if our recruitment team haven't already identified some of those players.

All I know is and I don't care if he's good or not we have got to get Jizz Hornkamp. 

• Haha 1