Pre-Match thread

BOF

Nice that we can bring Traore on when they tire, I just got up (trying to get a  couple of hours before the night shift) so all new to me so far. Not really happy with Super John yet, he is much fitter but needs to get his touch back and no real competition for his position IMO

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'd have liked Traore to start but keeping that team sends the right message

I definitely don't think Ramsey on the bench is tokenism. Squad places are hard to get. If Hourihane and McGinn continue to be abject, this kid will get on. Agree though, right starting line up. For now.

3 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I understand why Hourihane is starting, but I really wonder how much is between him and Ramsey at this point ignoring experience. 

Hourihane had to start. Only ayer who can put a decent ball in from set pieces and we have scored 7 of our last 8 PL goals from them. 

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I understand why Hourihane is starting, but I really wonder how much is between him and Ramsey at this point ignoring experience. 

Ramsey is on the bench so might get a run out ,if he performs well he’s pushing Hourihane for a spot, he’s already pushed and earned his way to the bench now he has to push and earn his way to the starting 11

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Not much but if it's clever from Smith. Puts pressure on Hourihane to perform. Started the young lad and it went wrong you don't know how it could of set him back plus Hourihane could of got the hump. No excuses starting though.