Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

I want to cry.

I want to be happy that his wage/squad spot has been freed up.

I want to be sad that I wont see his maverick ability in the flesh again (unless we play Villarreal, obviously).

I want to be happy he's going to play more.

I need a hug

• Like 1

Incredible technical ability but ultimately didn't have a football brain. Probably why it didn't work at Chelsea, Ajax, Lyon or indeed here.

I am immensely grateful for the goal he scored against Leicester last season and also that goal at West Brom in his first season with us which was outrageous.

I also thoroughly enjoyed him nearly scoring goal of the season twice in one season, first away at Man City in January 2021, then away at Sheffield United in March that year. Watch the clips back, it was a real hoot.

A real entertainer but a good move for all given he was always injured here and hadn't contributed at all this season except when he won a penalty against Hibs back in August. 

• Like 2

One of the most entertaining Villa players ever and hampered by that clearing in the woods Gerrard. 13 goal contributions in his first season and some spectacular

Shows Lyon fans (and Juventus with Bentancur)or other clubs have no idea about football

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the goals and moments of magic Bertie. 

Clean break is good for both parties - best of luck in the future. Hope you can keep yourself fit and deep dazzling on the pitch. 

12 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I want to cry.

I want to be happy that his wage/squad spot has been freed up.

I want to be sad that I wont see his maverick ability in the flesh again (unless we play Villarreal, obviously).

I want to be happy he's going to play more.

I need a hug

Somehow, reading that in Stewie Griffin's voice works really well.

• Haha 1

Â