Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

Sad day indeed 😪 thanks for the balling out.

Good move indeed though, hope he shows what he's capable of.

And when we were struggling against low blocks in recent weeks, he would have been very useful for us.

• Like 1

Horrible transfer window but I guess the day had to come, I wish you well my friend & I take some very fond memories with me, hope you've enjoyed the love from the Villa faithful.

• Like 1

La Liga seems a good place for his talents… might have to follow their games 😆

He’ll be winning goal of the month fairly often if he stays fit and plays regularly 😆

Just now, Frodo said:

Horrible transfer window but I guess the day had to come, I wish you well my friend & I take some very fond memories with me, hope you've enjoyed the love from the Villa faithful.

He was wonderful in lockdown… a real highlight… what an entertainer and so technically gifted… scored some wonderful goals.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

Thats fair enough. 6 months left on his contract. Gets his 60k a week off the books . 

Folk hero for absolutely no reason . But we mostly all loved him. The blind crossfield passes would probably have given Unai a heart attack. 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thats fair enough. 6 months left on his contract. Gets his 60k a week off the books . 

Folk hero for absolutely no reason . But we mostly all loved him. The blind crossfield passes would probably have given Unai a heart attack. 

Exactly this. 

Makes room in the Bodymoor treatment room for someone else. 

5 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I think Zaniolo did one Tuesday night.

We might not have seen the end of the closed eyes cross court slam. 

Just now, turvontour said:

I think Zaniolo did one Tuesday night.

We might not have seen the end of the closed eyes cross court slam. 

Yeah i saw that. But Bertie tended to pull them off. Zaniolo just gave it straight to Newcastle.  Which is why he will never beat our Bertie !!  

Â