Emiliano Martínez

hippo

23 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Absolutely. If we lose to Brighton and spurs manage to pick up points against Liverpool 2 hours later, they’re back in the race for top 4. 

If Emi can play, he should play.

We need another win, half fit Emi vs Brighton away or fully fit Emi vs Palace away. If he's not fit, I would risk him. 

55 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

We need another win, half fit Emi vs Brighton away or fully fit Emi vs Palace away. If he's not fit, I would risk him. 

We need a full fit Emi for olympiakos so I wouldn't rush him against Brighton unless he is 100%

• Like 2

On 03/05/2024 at 12:06, TRO said:

We are relying on him, too much and he is central to everything we do.

I always think the same with Messi’s teams ;)

On 03/05/2024 at 14:41, MaVilla said:

i would risk him (if he is fit).

I cant abide the thought of Olsen again.

Careful. A lot of love for olsen on here after his ecellent performance on thursday

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Does anyone know where that even is?  Was sunny in the UK yesterday 

Sutton, it’s sunny here today 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Rodders said:

let him rest for Olympiakos. That's our biggest game of the season.

entitled to your opinion ofc, but i completely disagree, personally i think the next 3 PL games are the most important of all our remaining games, until such a time as we pin down that 4th spot (hopefully).

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

On 03/05/2024 at 17:24, WallisFrizz said:

Absolutely. If we lose to Brighton and spurs manage to pick up points against Liverpool 2 hours later, they’re back in the race for top 4. 

If Emi can play, he should play.

Barely. 

Even with Spurs beating Liverpool, it would still need us to lose both of our remaining games and Spurs to win 2 of their last 3. 

If we beat Liverpool OR palace then spurs would need to win all of theirs. Including a game against Man City

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Even with Spurs beating Liverpool, it would still need us to lose both of our remaining games and Spurs to win 2 of their last 3.

That’s very very possible though. Personally though I don’t believe Spurs will beat Liverpool AND I hope we beat Brighton, before the above even comes on the table.

Posted (edited)

Two of Spurs' remaining games are against Burnley and Sheff Utd so that's the two other wins (and maybe a goal difference swing). And neither one  of Liverpool home or Palace away is an easy game. So I think a win today is essential, personally and we should play Emi even if it's a slight risk. 

Edited by oishiiniku_uk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Put a story on instagram ready for today’s game. Think he will play. 

The Martinez family 5h1thousing you love to see it 😆

18 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Careful. A lot of love for olsen on here after his ecellent performance on thursday

One thing I've learned... Watkins could pass to pass to Luiz, who then passes to McGinn, who passes to Konsa, who then scoops a ball up to Pau Torres who scores a rocket Bicycle kick own goal... And people would say it's because Olsen made them nervous and probably should have saved it anyway 😂

I do feel sorry for the poor bastard..... He has no chance.

• Like 1

Â