Emiliano Martínez

hippo

He lives in your head, he lives in your head, emi Martin, he lives in your head.

FucX arsenal, sick of hearing about em, their just a plastic club, in a plastic stadium,  in a plastic city with red  letter day fans who support em for 85 minutes in every game or sit at home watching them on TV streamng their pathetic reactions to other world wide morons. 😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's pretty irresponsible getting booked for time wasting twice in a two leg contest. When the tie is still 100 minutes away from being complete.

I mean that's just pointless, there's no gain for anyone. We're now just missing one of our best players.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

If the first yellow for time wasting happened while the ball was in open play, we should be appealing tha one - it's factually, demonstrably an incorrect application of the rules.

It didn't but it happened because of moments before when Emi was stood on the ball in open play and the ref was swayed by the crowd.

The ref certainly made motion it was for multiple time wasting incidents. Which it wasn't. It was barely one.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, turvontour said:

It's pretty irresponsible getting booked for time wasting twice in a two leg contest. When the tie is still 100 minutes away from being complete.

I mean that's just pointless, there's no gain for anyone. We're now just missing one of our best players.

He didn't time waste.

He didn't do anything to the crowd that the ref booked him for.

The ref still booked him twice.

• Thanks 1

As above, I don’t think anyone was suggesting the ball was in play when he was booked, but that his previous ‘time wasting’ with the ball in play influenced the ref’s decision, when it shouldn’t.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, turvontour said:

The yellow in the second leg was certainly unwarranted; we were losing a game, 30mins in, I mean, what keeper is going to intentionally waste time? There didn’t seem to be any warning, just straight to yellow because their crowd whistled and booed every touch Emi had.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

The yellow in the second leg was certainly unwarranted; we were losing a game, 30mins in, I mean, what keeper is going to intentionally waste time? There didn’t seem to be any warning, just straight to yellow because their crowd whistled and booed every touch Emi had.

What? We started time wasting after about an hour of the first game in a two leg tie. It was annoying me at the game. Its nonsensical. Either refs are continuously wrong or we are time wasting. 

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

What? We started time wasting after about an hour of the first game in a two leg tie. It was annoying me at the game. Its nonsensical. Either refs are continuously wrong or we are time wasting. 

It is bias towards Emi.

1 minute ago, turvontour said:

Even if we time wasted in the first game (we didn't) what relevance does that have to a game played a week later in a different country? 

The yellow in 2nd leg was the ref being an idiot, a theme he kept throughout the game. 

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If the first yellow for time wasting happened while the ball was in open play, we should be appealing tha one - it's factually, demonstrably an incorrect application of the rules.

That really would be new levels of refereeing incompetence.

13 minutes ago, turvontour said:

As I said, I was referring to that partially yellow in the second leg, it came after 30 mins with no real warning, and with no logical reason for a player to be time wasting.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

As I said, I was referring to that partially yellow in the second leg, it came after 30 mins with no real warning, and with no logical reason for a player to be time wasting.

There was no logical reason for him to be timewasting one third and just over one half of the way through a two legged tie. But I felt he was timewasting on both occasions and so did two different uefa referees.

The second ref was mostly a moron I agree.

I just don't see the need for missing the semi because of it. Why give them the decision to make. 

42 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It didn't but it happened because of moments before when Emi was stood on the ball in open play and the ref was swayed by the crowd.

You can literally see people in the crowd waving imaginary cards at that point

On 19/04/2024 at 19:00, Jas10 said:

Sometimes we forget that he is second to Messi only in terms of popularity in Argentina.. The guy will never have to buy a drink in Argentina when he retires back there. A true superstar. 

• Like 1

I know it doesn't need stating but Emi is so important to us. Was it Sir Alex who said a good goalkeeper is worth ten points a season? I'd say he's probably worth more than that. 

I did quickly check where we would be with ten less points but we would only drop one place XD

Edited by TreeVillan

8 hours ago, tinker said:

He lives in your head, he lives in your head, emi Martin, he lives in your head.

My lord. What a chant that would be.

• Like 1

Â