Matty Cash

paul514

not the striker we wanted, but if he's an improvement on what we have then i'm all for it. it says to me that probably elmo will possibly be moved on however, which makes me sad

i hope we do keep him though if nothing else than another winger. he's better than ghaz or trez

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I would not have predicted our first signing this window would be a right back. Forward, winger, defensive midfielder and goalkeeper I would put ahead in order of preference.

If a player becomes available, is attainable and can make the team better - you go for it. 

• Like 2

The encouraging sign is how gutted Forest fans are that he's leaving. Plus everyone assumes he's coming in to play right back, but don't forget he has only played that position for 1 season. Before that he was a rightwinger or centre mid, and in the ridiculous 5-5 we played a couple of seasons back he played (and scored) as a left winger. His versatility could really help us out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

not the striker we wanted, but if he's an improvement on what we have then i'm all for it. it says to me that probably elmo will possibly be moved on however, which makes me sad

i hope we do keep him though if nothing else than another winger. he's better than ghaz or trez

This is where we get 8-10M back on Elmo from Bruce. He won’t be able to resist. 

Probably already mentioned in this thread but, I didn't realise he scored against us in the 5-5. He shushed the Holte after too haha.

I might be wrong, but I think he was playing the left of a front three that day, with Grabban up top and Lolley on the right.

Â