Jaden Philogene

Kingman

22 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

With the Chelsea game essentially being a dead rubber for us, I wonder if the opportunity is there to give him more time on the pitch?

Hopefully so.

OBE thought you’d be able to answer this. Any idea why he very rarely features for the youth team?  Doesn’t seem to have played for 23s or 18s for ages yet knocking on the door of the first team. 

3 minutes ago, villaglint said:

OBE thought you’d be able to answer this. Any idea why he very rarely features for the youth team?  Doesn’t seem to have played for 23s or 18s for ages yet knocking on the door of the first team. 

Too old for the Youth Cup at 19 yrs old. No idea why he doesnt get much under 23s 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I think he's been injured for chunks of the season, sadly he's too old for the Youth Cup, but it's a pity he hasn't been able to play more for the U23's.

He'll just have to play for the first team instead.

He looked ace the moment he came on, caused spurs problems and between him and the other youth who came on, they were mature enough to see out the game and still be apart of the victory.

I want to see more from them.

Well played Bidace.

Congat, Bidace - great debut for 10 mins ish and play like there like natural which positive signal and impressive he stay cool and play good job to unease defender and rant him and pass to other player and try past seem like good confience i would happy see him play more especial sub to El Ghazi or Traore next games with bit long that 10 mins ( 20-30 mins next games please 😉

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I didn’t see all the game but didn’t he come on in the 90th minutes? Surprised made such an impression in such little time. 

He managed to pin Spurs back with some good runs with the ball. He and Chuk had a good understanding on the right.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I didn’t see all the game but didn’t he come on in the 90th minutes? Surprised made such an impression in such little time. 

There were also 6 minutes of extra time, and yes he did make a very good impression. Not in the least overawed.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He didn't do anything amazing but he didn't look out of place. 

• Like 2

Every youngster that comes through doesn't have to immediately look like the next Phil Foden or Jude Bellingham. In fact most youngsters that come through don't look like world beaters to begin with, if they do that's a very rare exception to the rule. Every player that you see in the premier league and other top divisions came through an academy at one point and most of them, including the ones who have gone on to make big names for themselves wouldn't have looked like world beaters to begin with.

19 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Seeing how comfortable he was in his little cameo I'm a little annoyed he hasn't had this opportunity earlier. Just hope that he either gets game time here next season or gets a good loan move where he is playing week in week out.

I remember getting in to bed with Jennifer Aniston and thinking, I'm a bit disappointed this has taken so long.😀

Patience is a virtue.

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

He didn't do anything amazing but he didn't look out of place. 

He had the presence of mind to try a little bit of containment in the corner with Carney, to kill a few minutes, quite mature that......when the natural tendency is to try and impress with a rabona or such like.

showed great awareness of the situation for me.

delighted for the pair and probaly introducing both of them settled their nerves....smart move.

Ps Now he has sniffed the barmaids apron, he will want a pint.

Edited by TRO

Â