Jaden Philogene

Kingman

I know he's played for our U23s this season and last season our U18s, and is originally from London, so doesn't have the local connection like a lot of our other youngsers, Abldeen-Goodridge who might replace him in the U23s once fit, has a similar background, also from London and also got turned down by a lot of other clubs before joining us, although I think he was briefly at MK Dons.

Edited by useless

• 1 month later...

Just came to post. Good to see we kept him, be interesting to see what he does now, the chatter about him moving on may have been his agent but would assume he expects to break into the matchday squad within his new contract. 

Cup appearances next season perhaps?

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Great news. There seemed to be a lot of interest in his services. Very positive we’ve kept hold of him. 

The future is looking very bright. 

Spock Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear SHADES - quickmeme

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chukwuemeka and Philogene-Bidace were left out of the U23 side yesterday, so maybe are going to travel with the first team squad tomorrow. Perhaps one or two of the first team squad have niggling injuries, and Carney and Jaden are on standby just in case. Great news that he's signed a deal, very exciting player from what I've seen.

• Like 1

Give them a sniff..... need to start blooding them.

The Liverpool performance must give Dean confidence they can start having 10 minutes here and there......they can be trusted.

• Like 1

Â