Jaden Philogene

Kingman

10 hours ago, messi11 said:

He looked so much faster then anyone on the field when he come on lol 
I hope he gets some mins against Chelsea. Show No fear!

Unlike Carney, he has a real chance of some more meaningful minutes in the Chelsea game, as he's too old for the Youth Cup team on Monday.

That being said, maybe we'll be bringing on the likes of Taylor and Elmo to say farewell instead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Unlike Carney, he has a real chance of some more meaningful minutes in the Chelsea game, as he's too old for the Youth Cup team on Monday.

That being said, maybe we'll be bringing on the likes of Taylor and Elmo to say farewell instead.

Time to look forward not back, can see him getting minutes 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Could do all of the above.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

He seems to have a really good acquired and natural skill for scoring goals if you look at his record over the last few seasons for the U18s and U23s. Another thing I notice about him is that for a winger that's known for his skills and attacking ability he's also very good at tracking back.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah he's looking good, him and Barry should be fighting tooth and nail with he Jack news to get the minutes that now become available. Even if we buy a replacement, they won't get 90 mins 40+ games a season like Jack would've been given. Great opportunity for them.

Chukweumeka and A Ramsey too if Jack was being viewed as a 10 this year rather than LW.

Looks an impressive young talent. Would hope he is on the bench for the forthcoming season and gets gametime to show what hes about. Throw him in against Watford or Newcastle in the first couple of games if we have to, I reckon he would take the opportunity and work hard to either get an assist, goal or key pass.

Â