Jaden Philogene

Kingman

2 hours ago, Cizzler said:

Nah, it's his story too

image.png.c86ed7f60512b48934bf1e873541089d.png

I think the lesson (as proven by Grealish) is to not get too emotionally attached to the players.

JPB is just a young kid trying to make it as a footballer. I'm sure he'd join City in a heartbeat, the same way we'd release him if he wasn't very good. It's just business. 

in which case its perfectly fine for me to say he doesn't look like he'll ever be good enough.  Calm down this not entirely serious. I'm not writing him off after one game.  That match highlights clip doesn't do him any favours though makes him look very ordinary.  Think he's better than that.

Edited by tezzaleed

I understand that it's a business as well as a sport, but when the next generation applaud the ditching of your club in preference of self betterment, then it really is all entirely fooked. Someone just flagged a page 6 post on the Grealish thread by his brother about what he'd do if Citeh came in with big money - this is similar. How depressing. 

24 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Looks like Smith really rates him. Has started a few games this pre-season and is in ahead of Traore, unless BT is still lacking fitness. 

BT barely running on the grass yet I don't think.

With Bailey yet to train with us, Buendia, Bertrand and Trezeguet all out I think JPB has some good chances ahead of him the next 5 or 6 weeks

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Didn't train yesterday and not in the squad today. Didn't play Vs Bristol either. Although may have played Vs Crewe behind closed doors but not sure he did.

Oh man, that sucks. Do we know what happened to him?

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

Didn't train yesterday and not in the squad today. Didn't play Vs Bristol either. Although may have played Vs Crewe behind closed doors but not sure he did.

He didn't play versus crewe.

Said before today's game against Salernitana that he should be thrown in against Watford at some point, and I stand by that today. Was in a great position to receive the Mcginn key pass and did well to get it into the mixer. Really do think he is the type that can make an impact in games. Looks like a strong guy aswell who can hold his own on that side of the pitch

Definitely got some potential, drifts out of games a bit which happens when you’re playing on the wing sometimes.

Seems a genuine option for this season though, fingers crossed he can take his chances and perform well when they come along.

• Like 1

Â