Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

7 minutes ago, useless said:

Also we get linked to players every summer that we don't sign, so not sure why this situation is being compared to the Sneijder situation, Rashica's nowhere near his level.

So you don't see the connection between being linked with a foreign attacking player, normally an AMC of sorts, with flair and everything that goes with making people exciting that ends up with long ass VT threads that never amount to anything? Ok then. 

Personally I think I could mention one for each transfer window the last 10 years. 

3 minutes ago, useless said:

There's only been one Kosovan journalist as far as I'm aware that's said we've had an offer accepted, probably just someone using our name to drum up interest, if there was any truth to this more reliable outlets would have reported by now. If we'd have been linked to a different player in the same fashion, one that people were less keen on us signing then this rumour would have been rubbished by pretty much everyone, but as the there's an hunger for us to make a 'big name' signing, the uninformed mobos are believing what they want to believe, rather than what makes the most sense.

Considering how tightly the club is run these days I find that highly unlikely. 

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

Don't be so sensitive, it's just people on the Internet. 

Had I been the sensitive type I wouldn’t have said it.

I think it was the others that were sensitive.

7 minutes ago, rayk said:

So I get stick when I say he prefers RBL over Villa.

You make it seem as if repeating this non stop is some kind of new /exclusive information though.

It's been reported and regurgitated a million times in this thread. We are WELL aware.

Even you, yourself, in another thread referred to McGinn/Celtic/Us as being in a similar situation.

Again, it's speculation, and more than likely until their is a conclusion one way or the other, or the mods recieve info which make them feel it's a dead issue, we continue to speculate.

It's still weird how much this thread is winding people up.

Why not close the Benerahma, Watkins, and more recently Edouard threads as well?

As a matter of fact, the flip side of this is, Benerahma and Watkins might have other clubs interested in them, but are holding out for us to make an offer, as they might prefer to move to us.

99.99 percent the club have options, and might just feel Rashica is worth waiting for, if there is a chance he would/could sign?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The one thing I can't get my head around. Why do everyone assume he has to be sold? Surely Bremen can just keep him for another season? 

They're in financial bother apparently. 

Also they need players to avoid another relegation battle.   His fee will allow them to buy a number of players for a rebuild. 

Imagine us today if we didn't have billionaire owners and £120m odd income from the PL.  We would 100% be selling Jack to buy 4/5 other players to try to keep us up next season. 

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You make it seem as if repeating this non stop is some kind of new /exclusive information though.

It's been reported and regurgitated a million times in this thread. We are WELL aware.

Even you, yourself, in another thread referred to McGinn/Celtic/Us as being in a similar situation.

Again, it's speculation, and more than likely until their is a conclusion one way or the other, or the mods recieve info which make them feel it's a dead issue, we continue to speculate.

It's still weird how much this thread is winding people up.

Why not close the Benerahma, Watkins, and more recently Edouard threads as well?

As a matter of fact, the lip side of this is, Benerahma and Watkins might have other clubs interested in them, but are holding out for us to make an offer, as they might prefer to move to us.

99.99 percent the club have options, and might just feel Rashica is worth waiting for, if there is ANY chance he would sign?

Crikey, I was metaphorically lynched on this thread for even suggesting it. And simply for sticking my ground I’ve become a mini-legend with people saying I’m a troll, Ashley Preece etc.

Short memories.

2 minutes ago, rayk said:

Crikey, I was metaphorically lynched on this thread for even suggesting it. And simply for sticking my ground I’ve become a mini-legend with people saying I’m a troll, Ashley Preece etc.

Short memories.

Nope, again it was you attitude and the way you said it. It wasn't what you said.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, rayk said:

Wrong. I said the only credible source was the Kosovan journo.

And most got angry at me for saying it, not the other way round.

People did not get angry at you because of that.  People didn't in fact get angry at all. 

People reacted to you saying that he doesn't want to come to Villa when no one actually knows anything about what he does or doesn't want to do, or even if we are actually in for him. 

He doesn't want to play for Villa seems to have become a fact when nothing factual exists. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rayk said:

Short memories.

You went mad yesterday, that's why people reacted. 

You seemed genuinely angry that people thought we might sign him. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It’s likely we did bid but if the player turned us down we have probably moved on. All the theatrics now is about whether Bremen can get the money they want out of Red Bull. 

Don't call them Red Bull, it's not allowed in Germany it stands for Rasen Ballsport

Edited by pintpotvilla

I was never filled with joy over the possibility of this signing anyway, something I wisely oracled against the grain from the beginning, not because I doubt that he's a good player, but more because he seems too similar to Grealish and plays in his position.

12 minutes ago, rayk said:

Short memories.

Absolute nonsense. People weren't getting angry and you didn't just "suggest it". You were adamant that your interpretation was correct and were extremely condescending to anyone who had a different opinion.

Nobody was angry at you for giving your opinion on the matter. You're entitled to have an opinion. You just wouldn't accept that people had different opinions and people rightly reacted to that.

Edited by Okonokos

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

People did not get angry at you because of that.  People didn't in fact get angry at all. 

People reacted to you saying that he doesn't want to come to Villa when no one actually knows anything about what he does or doesn't want to do, or even if we are actually in for him. 

He doesn't want to play for Villa seems to have become a fact when nothing factual exists. 

Well I certainly didn’t get angry and definitely not with a mini legend. In fact I’m not even here contributing to the page count. All I know is that he’s a footballer that we might or might not sign and people are speculating on this matter as is the general way of these speculation threads. Peace to you all and could the mods please knock one post off my total because I’m not actually here. 

Thanks. 

• Haha 1